"LIAR."

"I thought you came back for me."

Not edited

Not edited

"What are you doing driving without a license?" The officer asked me. "I can't answer that until I have my lawyers involved."

"You aren't being arrested. Not yet."

"And my boyfriend?" I asked. The big police guy was taken aback. "Officer Conner is your boyfriend."

"Yeah, baby we are like bonnie and Clyde. Stuck together like glue. He didn't tell you?" I asked playing dumb as I knew the real truth. "No, I didn't know. A little girl." She pressed on the last word making my mouth gasp.

"If you weren't wearing that badge I would smack the hell out of you!" I yelled at him as I felt offended. When I did a knock soon came on the door and in walking another cop with Brian trailing behind him. When I saw Brian my anger went away and soon my body left the chair I was so tightly sitting in.

"Oh! Bry! What did they do to you!" I comforted him with a hug as I shoved through the officer who brought him in.

"There there..." Brian patted my back as if he was not from look enjoying the hug, when I saw that he wasn't enjoying it I backed up and completely became saddened.

"Did they hurt you sexy?" I uttered as I touched his cheek. Brian looked down at me with embarrassment and then gave me another look that wanted me to be obedient. "Stop and sit down." He ordered me making a big smile come right on my face.

"Yes sir," I whispered back before taking orders and being a good girl. I couldn't lie the way Brian talked to me turned me on, like always that I had to indeed listen, but I knew for a fact if every man with a badge wasn't in this room...it would be something else. I took a seat as the officers all decided to catch me on with a little something better yet throw a file down right in front of the table.

"Open it." The cold Burnette cop said making me eligible. I reached for the file and opened it seeing a picture of my father and not just my father, but his business partners, and then at some warehouse. "That's your father right?" The policeman asked making me look up at him with a smile.

"I have never seen this man before in my life."

He began nodded shaking his head as he just stared at me like a psycho. "You sure."

"Positive." I started lying straight out of my ass. I was nervous so what could I really say? How did even get this photo? "Odd because we have a picture of you on the next page. Of him legally buying you a pink jeep with the money ye profited from." He explained before leaning on the table crossing his arm.