"BAD FEELING."

"The audacity."

Not Edited

Not Edited

I sat in the car with Jesse eating some fries he got me, we were waiting for Dom and Vincent to come back after they went somewhere- to be honest, I don't know what this somewhere was since we dropped them off at some alleyway, me and Jesse were sitting though waiting for them to come back at some point, "What are they doing?" I asked Jesse for the third time hopping he would give me insight.

He shrugged not saying a word he just kept looking in a direction of the alleyway they had gone off to, "You guys woke me up on a Friday day night for what? I could have hanged with Mia or just even went shopping, partying doing stuff I wanted to do." I complained, making poor Jesse annoyed. That was the point I'm supposed to annoy him until He explodes. if I did I knew he would get tired of me and maybe even actually tell me what the boys were up to.

"Shut up."

"You mean close your mouth because you can't shut up when you're shutting something it's like sideways up in sky." I rambled, motioning what shut up really meant and trying to break his mind apart with my random wording.

"Hey, Jesse, did you know that dolphins are rapists? yeah, I just found out about it after doing some research this morning- there has been at least 4 cases of dolphin rape in America so far yet none in other countries, though." I went on. "Usually dolphins are my spirit animal and they are cute as hell, I just don't get why they hump scuba divers you know and are now just bad animals on the self of the aquariums."

"Like no, I still love dolphins and think that they are the most cutest little things in the world, I mean if I was one of the suba divers training a dolphins whose to say I would care if they would hump me."

"Humans let dogs do it so was it about dolphins? they need action too- but then again Female Dolphins were also in a gang bang ring with them too I mean gross but I wouldn't mind really."

Jesse stared at me like I was a psychopath, "You would fuck a dolphin?"

"No but if it comes to the point if they get all comfortable then why not, all I know is that it's not Vincent so I'm good." I joked making him believe that I was seious.

"You are fucking weird,"

"Says the dude who cosplays as sid vicious," I insulted back rolling my eyes. "I could be your Nancy, just don't fucking stab me okay?"

"He didn't kill her." Jessed injected, "And how do you know? for anything he could have done it." I spoke my word.

"Okay if not Sid and nancy, What about- Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee?" I asked not forgetting about annoying him, Jesse thought for a minute until he answered the question.