"SELFISH."

"You are selfish! you never cared!"

"So Letty went with them to this thing," I asked sitting in the back between Mia and Brian in his car, Mia spilled to Brian that Dom and the rest left to do some plan that could get them in trouble, I was glad they took me with because there was n...

"So Letty went with them to this thing," I asked sitting in the back between Mia and Brian in his car, Mia spilled to Brian that Dom and the rest left to do some plan that could get them in trouble, I was glad they took me with because there was no way I was staying while Letty was being dragged into a death trap with those idiots.

While I did have my complaints and that was towards the way I was sitting I kept a paste of letting myself focus on what was fairly important to me. But I really couldn't since I knew so little about the situation we were getting into.

While I did say my words the two ignored me, Mia was telling some operator Dom's phone number so we could track them down I assumed.

Mia had the map trying to guide Brian through the whole thing while I sat in silence, "God they are so dumb."

"What do you expect your brother is the ring leader," I told Mia as she became obvious to the situation. I wasn't blaming dom but I knew how controlling he could be to everyone.

"Right about that," Mia uttered agreeing. We continued on driving very roughly but the more we went down the path road the more everything was becoming clearer, Brian was impatient and I was a little worried. For my cousin's safety and well, the rest included even though I thought they were idiots and had the opposite brain of  Albert Einstein I still cared for them in a way.

I guess?

While Brian was giving me the case of anxiety from his violent pep talk I became almost scared because he was freaking out and that it was launching onto me.

When we got- we saw that the plan that Dom had for everybody was going completely wrong.

It was a mess of chaos may I add.

"Was that Letty? I asked as we sped past Leon's car, I looked to Brian, "Brian stop the car," Even when I asked he denied he just kept going.

"Brian stop the car!" I yelled, but he just ignored me even more, "I can't."

"Or you mean you won't," I spoke glaring at him in the mirror, His eyes went into sadness when they connected to mine but I ignored them just like he ignored stopping.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him, "You're selfish." I uttered frowning at him.

Just like he was selfish for lying to the rest about not being a cop, He had so much trust in Mia that she was the only one who knew, But that was his choice in doing that since he cared for her the most. It bothered me. He cared for her....he trusted her.

While I was so busy being mad at Brian, We noticed Dom's car serving off the road and a poor Vincent hanging for dear life on the 18-wheeler they were trying to hijack, Brian sped closer to it of course and tried his best to get Vincent off.