"DRUNK STELLA 2.0"

"On fire on fireee."

Not edited

Not edited

"So what's next for us?" I asked Brian and roman as stood in the parking lot of tej auto shop. The afternoon was hitting in, some people showed up to hit the lake and ride of jet skis which had suki and tej chilling out for a bit.

While they were chilling me and the boys became so clear with what we had to do next.

"I can't still belive they had trackers on our shit." Roman mentioned from an early conversation him and tej had when he was checking out the cars that were supplied to them. "Speaking of tracking ...can someone explain why they've been following us in those calldics, pretending as if we don't see them over there." Brian mis spoke as he gave a side glance across the the street. I looked over there not for long for my eyes to got back on the two infront of me.

"Carter's minions." I recongized the two.

"So again what's next for us?" I asked again. The boys looked to me as they took their attention off the stalks across the street.

"Well...we gotta get them off our backs that's what next, teach em' a lil lesson."

"Hola common estas. El windshield is a little dirty young blood." Roman said as he sprayed the gasoline that was in the spray bottle. I heard eveything from the window of my car as I parked on the curb waiting for Roman to continue with the plan.

After he sprayed their window he lit up with the lighter that was in his hands. I beeped my horn for roman as he was luring time with his stupid spectating.

Roman fled the burning car as he came quickly with mine towards the backseat. When he got in I zoomed off automatically trying so hard to not lose focus on where we were heading to.

"You guys are idiots." I called Brian and roman out as a smile grown right on my face. "That shit was hilarious." Brian tapped up roman from the backseat as he was laughing.

"I guess."

"Oh come that shit was hilarious. You just hatin cause you couldn't come up with something better." Roman called me out making me roll my eyes. "Please my plan would have went better."

"I don't know, throwing rocks really couldn't have gotten us shot. We need something quick and easy and that was quick and easy." Roman defended his plan. "Well quick and easy is what you got," I gave up as I didn't want to go back and forth, either way we got them off our back. Now we just had to take care of other things.