"KEEPIN' IT REAL"

NOT EDITED

NOT EDITED

"So what's your true infaution with this guy." Suki asked as began to rub my new and improved car done with a bit of shine. She told me it was done with painting, so I decided to go by the auto shop after I told Brian and Roman from a phone call to meet me here.

"Who brian?" I asked as I stupidly thought of the him as that only person. He was on my mind so of course his name made its slips from my mouth.

"Who else would I be talking about. You basically betted the poor guy in a kiss without his consent and forced him to be your boyfriend for an hour. That's alot stella." Suki told me as she finished rubbing my car done.

"Now..." Teiji came behind me and appeared. "What's wrong with the girl falling in love with officer o conner?"

"I'm not in love with him." I made clear as I didn't want them to get the wrong idea when it came to Brian and I's relationship. Sure I had a liking maybe even a crush but I never ever thought of love when it came to brian....not that I know of.

"Uh uh don't try to deny it." She warned me as she caught my simple bluff. "Stella's you've always been boy crazy." She went on but I just rolled my eyes. "Oh come on you cannot deny it."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Vincent." She named dropped making began to whistle. I pretended to not listen to that or that hideous of name.

"You and Vincent lasted over the summer. 2 months with him and you spent almost a year crying over him and about him and letty leaving you."

"Or...what about that guy you met at school. The one who you endded slashing tires on because you thought he was cheating on you?" She questioned me but I contiued whistle away as I wasn't paying attention to her naming my problemtic history with men.

"Damn you slashing niggaa tires?"

"He needed new rims anyways." I whispered as I made such a terrible excuse to match my actions. Suki nodded to teji making him stare at me like I was crazy.

"There was this neighbor she had as well. Philp. He was friend of her dads, she endded up spray painting their 5 million house all around after he rejected her on a date."

"How do you know that?" Tej asked as he consumed with so much information. Suki grinned. "Because I helped. He was the same guy that scammed me out of a fortune after I pre cleaned his Lamborghini for his son. It was clean revenge for his both." She laughed.