"SADNESS TO ANGER."

"Butterflies"

NOT EDITED

Today was the day of Race War, It took a lot for me to get out of the house since grandma was complaining all week about the racing Letty did, and also I might have gotten a little depressed after that whole thing with brian.

really I opened up a little bit but again it was not a constant thing for anything after that night I felt drift in myself well towards him. maybe it was a crush? it was too early to tell and really I wasn't down with it, after I had to apologize to Mia about crashing her date I made it very clear to her that I wouldn't bother the two again, I figured from her words she knew about my little crush since well...she kinda backed off and when I mean backed off it was almost weird.

she did somehow spilled it all to be more like bragging but just a bit more trying to impress me or say I was right about everything with the pros and cons. I hated that I was right and that her date went well, even though she probably wasn't feeling brian in anymore she still kept in her mind that he was indeed a good guy- though again even if I was praying on her downfall that night I couldn't help but not feel bad or feel the slightest a fault.

what my mind was really curious about was Brian's feelings towards Mia, like during that night in his car he thought she was sweet too, and honestly, I gave up my chance=- if Mia seemed uninterested in Brian it still didn't mean that he wasn't uninterested in her.

just thinking about Brian having feelings for Mia urged me, really it made me distance from him myself and now that I had to be dragged out for race wars, I had more of an annoying attitude because I knew he would be here as well and I did not want to see him in this very moment.

"Jesse, why am I here?" I asked following him. "Letty's racing and she told me to keep an eye on you,"

"I don't need a babysitter, weirdo." I told him as I opened the door to the small trailer that was set up, "ow!" Somebody said on the other side when I hit them.

I gently lifted it sideways away from the person I hit and looked behind it, Of course, it was Brian. just when I was thinking about him he had to show up mysteriously.

I laughed when I saw him in pain, I turned my head out the door and gave him a smile. I then looked back inside at Jesse who was confused after hearing the sound of someone in pain.

"That just made my day," I told him as I came out, Jesse followed behind me and saw Brian standing beside the door holding his head, He laughed along to himself at how stupid I was.

"Good that you're here though." He said to Brian snickering as he shrugged off that brain-damaged hit to the head, "Why?" He asked groaning slightly, He looked at me as I stood there annoyed with the sight of both him and Jesse.