Bear 30

(Quick chapter before sleep)

He'd overdone it a bit.

It had been quite a while since he'd gotten any, and after the man offered himself up on a golden, naked platter? There'd been no holding back. They'd managed three rounds before they both ran out of energy, but that's when Ranger's feline habit kicked in badly.

Leaning away a little, he looked down at Heian, who had his eyes closed and was looking far more relaxed than Ranger thought possible after their previous exertion. His body had been nearly spotless before they'd gotten in the shower. Now, after three rounds of sex in his newly messy bed, he couldn't help but feel a little bad. His neck, chest, and even part of his left thigh had nips on them, not to mention that he'd used his sandpaper-like tongue just about everywhere he could reach in between rounds.

When the man slowly opened his eyes, Ranger felt his already-rapid heartbeat pound against his ribs. He couldn't help himself as he leaned back over and pressed a kiss to Heian's lips.

He'd never intended to shack up with a guy, but now that he had...

"Fuck," he whispered as he finally released the man's mouth and forced himself to sit back up.

He's too addicting.

"As are you," Heian said, clearly having heard his thought as he pushed himself up.

Ranger noticed him wincing a few times, but the man didn't seem worried about it at all. In fact, he was smiling as he reached over and pulled him into his lap so that he could work on a new hickey, though he had no idea where he was going to find the space to do so.

Even though he'd been the one to mark most of Heian's body, the other guy had worked hard to sneak in his own. He was also sneaking a certain hand over his left thigh, and when Ranger didn't make a single sound of disagreement, Heian wrapped his fingers around his length, splitting his attention rather masterfully between the two tasks he was working on.

Ranger didn't bother trying to hold himself back, either. There was really no point after already going at each other for hours. He greedily let himself orgasm again as he panted into his lover's ear. He expected Heian to get hard again, too, but the man, he'd learned, had excellent control over his body.

Hell, judging from everything he knew about him already, the guy was a master at making sure that everything about his life was flowing as smoothly as possible.

"I love it when you think about me," Heian whispered as he lifted his head enough to press a kiss to Ranger's slightly parted lips.

Feeling a little nervous as he finally began to calm down again, Ranger tried to scoot out of Heian's lap. Having clearly gotten the memo, Heian helped him, then stood from the bed and looked at the change of clothing he often left at their home after he'd helped them outside a few times.

He seemed to consider it, but almost at the same time, he grinned and looked over his shoulder at him.

"Yeah, we both smell exactly like what we've been doing. Go shower again," Ranger said with a chuckle.

He paused in his slight laughter when Heian gave him a pouting look.

You are terrible.

"You know that we won't be able to keep our hands to ourselves if we go in there together again."

The man before him changed his expression quite quickly. Now he was smirking like a devil, and the little bits and pieces of thoughts he could catch from his mind would definitely send some people to hell.

"Behave and go clean up," he eventually said, refusing to give in.

Knowing that he'd lost, and not one to argue, Heian grabbed his spare set of clothing and, after glancing out the bedroom door and not seeing anyone, hurried to the bathroom.

As soon as the shower turned on Ranger fell back onto his bed with a groan. He was surprisingly sore, but damn did he feel good.

I'm glad that I could help you relax, came Heian's soothing response.

He really would have loved to join him, but he needed to gather his thoughts. Sure, he'd been a man whore for most of his life, but that didn't meant that he hadn't wanted to settle down with any of the women he'd tried to win over, either. He really had liked many of them, but his mind was beginning to change, and it kind of freaked him out.

He used to love watching all the hot women on television, and would even tune in to some shows specifically for that reason, but now? Not only did he not like the women, but he also still didn't give a crap about the men, too.

I seriously only like him.

It was freaky.

Is it really so strange?

He waited impatiently as Heian washed himself, hoping that he'd heard that specific thought. When his response came a minute later, it made Ranger push himself back up and look toward the bathroom.

I see nothing wrong with you liking only me. In fact, I am extremely happy that no other person, male or female, has your interest.

Wringing his hands in his lap, Ranger thought through the man's words with a blush on his cheeks. He really did love him, but there was still one thing that just made him super nervous.

Tell me. I never want you to worry about hiding things from me. Whatever it is, we can figure it out together.

Ranger's nerves were beginning to make him shiver as the temperature in the room somehow dropped a good ten degrees, but he refused to ignore the man's request.

I've never really thought about being gay... or, really, about being on bottom, even as a joke.

Heian was quiet for a few moments as he mulled over his words, then answered with a calm yet relaxed tone.

It was not something I had ever thought about, either, but I knew that it was something I would be willing to do for you.

He didn't wait long before he continued.

And do not think that because I am willing, that I expect you to be. A relationship is a trade-off of many things, but anything that makes you uncomfortable is not something that I want.

"Fuck. How did I get someone like you?"

Standing up finally, he grabbed his own change of clothing and opened his door... then paused with his lips slightly parted as his eyes wandered from a well-muscled, toweled waist excruciatingly slowly upward until they stopped on his lover's slightly flushed, grinning face.

It didn't help his heart that Heian was leaning against the doorjamb with one arm up, looking hot as fuck in both meanings of the word. Instead of addressing the obvious meaning, he forced his eyes to look away as he rubbed at the back of his neck.

"Cooked yourself in there, huh?" he mumbled instead, feeling his own body heat rise at the thought of Heian just pushing him back into his bed and them going another round or twenty.

"As much as I'd like to ravish you again, I think that your brother is finally home," Heian said as he gently guided Ranger to the side, then nudged him out the door.

"Best go scrub yourself, love. I'll make you some hot chocolate for when you come downstairs," he said as he dropped his towel and began pulling on his spare pair of pants.

Ranger stared until he had them settled on his hips, then licked his lips, swallowed hard, and ran for the bathroom.