Epilogue

(I feel like Snowman is the dog to end this story. He was the one who helped me start most of them, and even though he's gone now, I'm still finding his fur in random places years later...)

"I can't find my bow tie," Marsh mumbled as he stood in the doorway in a disheveled, matching tan suit.

His hair had been styled earlier, but no amount of gel had been able to keep it from looking as wild as he was.

So handsome.

Marsh's cheeks tinted pink at his thought, making Walker smile softly as he walked over and pulled him into his arms for a quick hug.

"That's fine. You look perfect as you are," he said before taking Marsh's hand and walking out of their room.

They stopped at the top of the stairs, the scent of his mother's cooking making both their stomach's grumble in anticipation. She had come for the ceremony, of course, as well as Chase and a few of Heian's good friends he knows from his farming business.

"Marshall? Come on down here and taste these dishes for me, please?" his mom called up with a beaming smile.

She knew that her dishes were all delicious, but there was no stopping her doting on Marsh, and of course, getting compliments.

"Go ahead," Walker said as he nudged Marsh, then pressed a kiss to the top of his head.

There was no need to say anything else. Marsh was down the stairs, after returning the kiss with one of his own to Walker's cheek, and in the kitchen with a handful of forks.

Chuckling beneath his breath, Walker headed downstairs, too, but instead of going to the kitchen, he continued straight and walked out the door after slipping on his shoes. It was no surprise seeing two beautiful horses bounding around in front of the house as he stepped out onto the porch. The smaller one, Toshi, was being chased by Nia, but her larger horse was going much slower than it actually could, and was also being very careful whenever she did get close.

Such a good older sister.

"Hey bro!" his brother yelled, directing Walker's attention to his right.

I can see that someone is overjoyed today...

"Hell yeah!" his brother replied, even though Walker had been actually thinking about Heian and his horse, not their rider. The man's horse looked as if it could barely contain its excitement to finally have Ranger so relaxed on his back. Its head was bobbing and swinging every few moments as it snorted, clearly eager to show his mate how fast he could carry him across the fields.

Heian's stallion stopped at the bottom of the steps and bowed its head toward him slightly.

"Hey, where is your bear? We're about to start, aren't we?" Ranger asked, making Walker grin as he glanced back through the open front door.

"He'll be here in a minute. He's been given a beary important job," he said, trying his best to hold back his laughter as his brother groaned.

"Mom really needs to stop feeding him so much. I know his human side somehow isn't gaining weight, but his bear has got some serious thickness going on," Ranger said, joking... for the most part.

Marsh's bear has definitely gained the pounds his human side should have, but it was actually quite adorable. He would, of course, make sure that it didn't get out of hand, but for now he was perfectly content with his chubby bear.

"Marsh's bear is here," came a voice to his right as soon as he'd returned his attention to his brother, drawing his eyes back to the open doorway that now held his husband.