Opening

In some strange dark room with dimmed lighting. A young girl around sixteen years old is lying unconscious on the floor. The girl has amber tan skin, and short natural black hair past shoulder length, with strains of bangs across her forehead. She is wearing a long black long sleeve dress with no shoes, socks, and her shirt hair is let down. The only other thing she's wearing is a gold medallion with a gold chain around her neck, with gems around in a circle: Red, Yellow, Purple, Blue, Light Blue, Green: And a small white six pointed star in the center.

She grunts and groans as she slowly wakes up, revealing her emerald green eyes. She lifts herself up with her arms and is able to sit up and rubs her head.

She looks around and wonders, "Where.. where am I?"

Just then, a light shines behind her, causing her to turn around to see a black mirror, floating in the middle of the room. Then, the reflection of the mirror changes to green fire, making her startled as she stands on her feet and walks back.

Suddenly, within the mirror comes a voice, "Ah, my dear esteemed benefactor... my proud, beautiful flower of evil..."

Feeling drawn by the mirror and the voice, the girl begins to walk towards the mirror.

As she walks towards it, the voice continues, "You are truly the fairest one of all."

The girl continues to take a step slowly toward the mirror.

It continues, "O magic mirror, thy wisdom I entreat... Reveal unto me the visage I seek..."

Suddenly, the girl flinches, and feels a sharp pain in her head. She clutches her head with her hands, and closes her eyes tight. Suddenly, the vision shows a dark carriage being pulled by a dark horse, carrying a dark coffin inside. The carriage carries the coffin through a dark forest and towards the gates of a mysterious caste.

She then visions herself asleep in the coffin, wearing a strange looking robe. But it's so dark, it's hard to make out what she's wearing. The only thing visible is the medallion around her neck.

The mirror continues, "You, whose image the Dark Mirror did beckon forth... If your heart bids it, take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror."

Just then, a ghastly hand appears in the mirror, reaching his hand out to the girl. She is frightened but the girl decides to walk to the mirror and reaches her hand out to the hand in the mirror.. Then it phases through the mirror, allowing two hands to take one another.

Soon, the voice continues.

To me.

To them.

To yourself.

The hour grows long, and time is scarce.

Keep steady your grip, no matter what may come...