Chapter 2: Ceremony Breaking

Back in the room of floating coffins and the large mirror in the center, the room is actually known as the Mirror Chamber where the orientation is being held. There are many different students wearing the same robes the girl is wearing.

The first to speak up, is a boy with red hair wearing his hood, but able to show his face, and his silver eyes.

He says, "We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?"

Then announces, "All right, new students-let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!"

The next to speak up is a muscular young man, he has thick, messy brown hair with two braids on either side, green eyes, a thin scar going from his left eyebrow to his cheek, and has light brown lion ears.

He yawns and says, "Well, that ceremony was boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me."

Next, there is another boy with wavy silver-blue hue hair, parted to the right and has a lock of long hair along the left side of his face. His eyes are a darker color than his hair, kind of a sky blue hue, and glasses.

He says, "New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavnelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience."

Then, there is a handsome young man with blonde shoulder-length hair and violet eyes.

He soon asks, "Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..."

Then, there is a small tablet with a blue and light blue triangle symbol appear.

It says, "Some headmage he is."

The next boy is very ornate, wearing earrings. He has short choppy pearl gray hair with garnet color eyes.

He suggests, "Maybe he had a tummy ache?

Just then, the door opens, and Crowley enters as he sternly says, "I most certainly did not!"

He walks inside the room holding the rope that has Grim tied and the young girl, hiding deeply in the hood. She slowly takes a peek to see the students wearing hoods, but she notices something strange. She begins to notice that the students wearing the hoods are boys. Not a single girl in sight.

The redhead boy notices them and says "Ah, speak of the devil."

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show up for orientation," Crowley says.

Then turns to the girl, "You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your cat."

Grim growls in anger, but can't scream because he's gagged with the rope.

The girl gulps nervously and decides to step forward to the mirror, the Dark Mirror.

Just then, the Dark Mirror makes fire in it, and reveals a glowing green mask with black designs around the eyes.

It says, "State your name."

The girl slowly takes a deep breath and calmly says, "I'm Briar... Briar Hawthorne."

Just then, the Dark Mirror says, "Briar Hawthorne... the nature of your soul is..."

The Dark Mirror looks at the girl Briar. The girl and everyone else in the room wait patiently.

Just then, the mirror says, "Unclear to me."