Chapter 1: The Strange Waking

Suddenly, waking up due to a strange rattling sound, the sixteen years old girl wakes up to find herself in some dark place.

"What's that noise?" The girl asks herself.

Suddenly, she hears a voice, "I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me..."

The girl says in thought, "Who's that?"

Suddenly, the voice continues, "Urggh... the lid weighs a ton!"

"Lid?" The girl says, confused.

She then holds her hands out and feels something around her.

"Wha-what is this place?" The girl asks herself.

She tries to push herself out, but the lid won't budge, "I'm... I'm stuck!"

The girl begins to bang on it and calls out, "Hello?! Can anyone hear me! Help! I'm stuck!"

Just then, the voice says in frustration, "Try this on for size! Mya-ha!"

Just then, a burst of light blue flames appear inside the strange box she's trapped in.

The girl screams and yelps, "F, fire...?!

Before she can scream or cry for help, the box she's trapped in suddenly opens and the lid moves aside.

But before she can't process what's happening, the voice appears again, "Now to grab the goods..."

Suddenly, the voice reveals himself and screams, "What?! You ain't supposed to be awake!"

The source of the voice closely resembles a cat and judging by the voice, the cat seems to be male. His fur is gray with a white patch at his chest and pink paw pads, and he has electric blue flames blazing from his ears. His eyes are also bright blue. Around his neck, he wears a black-and-white striped bow tie which is torn at the ends; His tail is shaped like a pitchfork.

"Wha... what the... a... a talking cat?!" The girl exclaims in shock.

The cat figure takes offense to it, "How... How DARE YOU! I am not a CAT! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire!"

The girl becomes stunned and barely able to say, "U-u-uh..."

The girl soon looks around to notice something off. She finds herself in a dark looking room with lighted up lanterns, and... floating coffins. She soon touches the area of the box she is in, and is shocked to realize that she's in a coffin as well. But she has more important things to worry about.

"Wha... What is this place? Where am I? What's going on?!" The girl asks herself.

The cat then says to himself, "Tch. Whatever."

Then turns to the girl, "You... human! Just gimme your uniform and be quick about it!"

"Un-uniform?" The girl says, confused.

Then the cat smirks, "'Cause if you don't... you gonna regret it!"

Then releases flames from behind.

The girl mutters to herself, "If this is a dream, please wake up right now."

Then turns to the cat frightened, "Um listen, Mr. Cat... we can talk it over... and uh..."

"Well keep dreamin', 'cause I ain't no cat!" Grim says.

Then demands, "Hand me that uniform..."

"N-No! St-Stay away from me!" The girl screams.

The girl quickly jumps out of the coffin she is trapped in and runs away in fear.

Grim shouts, "Get back here!"