Chapter 13

Jude

Jude froze and dropped his hands gently pulling Amy off of him.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DANCING LIKE THAT WITH AMY!" Alissa screamed.

Shit.

She was storming up to Jude at a quick pace. Jude looked at Amy and saw that she was completely clueless and out of it. He felt bad for taking advantage of her in her drunken state but he was a guy! Guys don't have the willpower to reject an attractive girl that comes onto them. At least Jude didn't.

Alissa stomped her way up to Jude and slapped him across the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled bringing a hand to the stinging place on his face that had been assaulted by Alissa.

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE AMY ALONE!" Alissa screamed giving Jude a look of pure hatred and disgust.

"SHE CAME ONTO ME!" Jude shouted back already feeling anger bubbling from within him.

"SHE'S DRUNK! YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED IT!" Alissa screamed while waving her hands in anger. "I DON'T WANT YOU TO DO TO HER WHAT YOU DID TO ME!"

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!" Jude was really getting mad now. No matter how many times he tried to apologise to Alissa, she still wouldn't even listen to him.

"FUCKING BULLSHIT!" Alissa cursed. Jude noticed how her face was flushed with anger and her fists were clenched. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE HER ALONE AND GO BACK TO PRETENDING YOU'RE A SMART LITTLE GOOD BOY AND NOT AN ASSHOLE WHO CAN BARELY READ!"

Jude clenched his jaw and narrowed his eyes. He felt like punching a wall. Alissa was one of the few people other than Jude's family that knew about his dyslexia and for her to insult him on it just made him... angry.

He was so angry that he was speechless and just stood there staring at Alissa.

The music was pounding and people were laughing and dancing but at the moment the only thing Jude could hear was the blood pulsing through his body.

"You guys, calm down." Amy hiccuped and giggled.

Jude looked at her and immediately his anger faded.

She was unbalanced and swayed in her blue heels.

"Just take her home," Alissa said coldly without shouting. She gave Jude another icy glare. A glare with those intimidating blue eyes Jude once loved.

He put an arm around Amy's waist to steady her and walked her out of the party. He knew it would be a bad idea coming to this party. Why did he even bother to come?

The answer was simple, it was because of the very drunk girl in his arms.

Why couldn't he say no to Amy?

Jude helped Amy into the car and climbed in afterwards. As he started driving, Amy began to stir in her seat.

"Jude," she whined "I don't feel so good."

"Do you want me to pull over?" Jude asked sparing a glance at Amy who had a hand pressed on her forehead.

"Yes please."

He steered the car to the side of the road and carefully helped Amy out being cautious not to drop her on the hard ground.

He held back her currently straight hair as she emptied the contents of her stomach onto the grass.

She stood up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Better?" Jude asked.

Amy nodded and grabbed onto him for support.