Chapter 35

Skylar's POV

I never actually saw the guys in action apart from Kendrick. Ray is pretty good, still rough on the edges but good regardless.

"Ooh that has to hurt." Karen winces on behalf of Ray who just got kicked hard on his side resulting in a possibly broken rib.

"I know who's going to be on top for the next few weeks." Seth says ruffling Gabby's hair.

"At least I get laid." Gabby shoots back, rolling her eyes.

"Who said I don't? There are a lot of pretty girls waiting in line to get this amazing dick." Seth smirks

"Can we just finish watching the match?" I whisper yell at the two

They glare at each other before turning their focus back to the fight. I continue looking as uncomfortable as I possibly can. Wincing at every small jab, putting my hands in front of my eyes or simply looking away and complaining.

The fight finally comes to an end and Ray is announced winner. The other guy was whack honestly, even Gabby would've been able to take him down. He just has good balance and coordination but lacks skill.

"I cannot stay here another minute. I think I want to throw up." I announce

"Do you want me to accompany you to the bathroom?" Gabby asks

"Yes please."

I get up from my seat and so does Gabby but before we can take our steps, Kendrick grabs my arm stopping us.

"Don't stay too long." Kendrick says with a look of worry on his face

"We won't." Gabby replies as she guides me out.

We make it to the bathroom and I quickly look around before locking us in. I don't need people walking in on our conversation and potentially create a bigger problem for me.

"You're up in twenty minutes Skylar, what are you going to do?" Gabby asks as she takes a sit on the counter. I don't even want to imagine what happens on that filthy thing but I don't tell her yet.

"I have a plan. Someone is coming to pretend to be my relative and pick me up. I will just tell the guys that I cannot stay anymore, I won't be able to watch without passing out or some shit like that." I wave my hands roughly in the air, exaggerating my point.

"It's a good plan but are you forgetting that Karen knows your family? She will obviously question who came to get you. So I'll just say my I called my aunt Ellen to pick you up since you can't call your dad." She explains

She is such a genius and an amazing friend.

"Alright, let me just send a text to... I can't tell you that but yeah. Done, let's go before dad Kendrick comes looking for us." I roll my eyes and put my phone away

"You mean daddy Kendrick?" She wiggles her eyebrows 

"Shut up and wash your hands, we don't know what happened on this counter." I say and she scrunches up her nose in disgust as she hops off the counter.

We make our way back inside and Ray is at our table, everyone congratulating him on his win. Gabby makes her way fast towards him, leaving me behind.