15 <3

Previously

Her dress had rode up a little, slightly displaying the revealing fabric of her black laced panties.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath. I was already feeling a type of way due to our initial interaction, but now? Christ.

"Did you say something?" Zaylani asked, lowering herself to the height of my car door. She had a smug smile on her face, letting me know she heard me and she knows I saw what was under her dress.

"Umm it's nothing.." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

Zaylani only chuckled before she stood up straight and shimmied in order to fix her dress while I got out and locked the car.

She walked up ahead of me being that she was so excited for our date but I was focused on her and her only.

Zaylani.

Her hips swayed as she strutted in her heels & her smooth long legs glistened under the dim light of the sunset. Her dress complimented her curves in the most flawless manner and her newly flat ironed hair swayed with every movement she made. She is perfect.

Zaylani is a goddess and I'm gonna take my time with her when I get my chance to worship her in all her glory.

Niques POV

I caught up to her just before she reached the door and opened it for her. We both gasped when we saw it.

"It's gorgeous.." Zaylani said in awe.

The place was huge and I loved the vibe it exuded. The walls were black and shimmery, accompanied by gold accents and some dim lights from the chandeliers dangling from the high ceiling. There were also gold sculptures of black people of all genders in different places in the main building.

Once I was done gawking, I took Zaylani to the person in the front booth.

"Hey beauties, welcome to Noire. How can I help you two?" The woman at the counter greeted with a bright smile. Her energy was contagious causing both me and Zaylani to smile. She wore what I'm guessing was the uniform which consisted of black dress pants, a white shirt and one of those tuxedo type vests.

She had blonde locs with ginger tips, tied up by a multicolored headwrap and wore an evil eye necklace.

"Hi, Unique, reservation for two?" I told her and she nodded. Zaylani looked at me with an expression I couldn't decipher as the lady typed something, her many bracelets on each wrist making a jingling sound.

"Rooftop seats?" she asked and I nodded. "Gotchu, you ladies can come with me." she said with a smile and led us to a staircase I didn't even notice when I first observed the place. She led us up the steps. I noticed she was wearing doc martin boots. She opened the door at the top of the steps, revealing a beautiful rooftop.

Both Zaylani and I gasped.

This area was literally breathtaking. It was a balcony with a clear domed ceiling, revealing the almost night sky held up by pillars that looked to be made of Black Onyx. There were abstract paintings all over the wall, each piece perfectly it's own. I've never seen a more beautiful place. I don't even know if I can call this a restaurant anymore.

"I have that same reaction every time I bring customers up here. It's gorgeous." The lady said and we both nodded in agreement.

"I'm Aerial by the way." (Ah-ree-all) She said and we greeted her properly.

"I love your bracelets." Zaylani said to her.

"Thank you honey, and I just have to say, you're gorgeous." The woman I now knew as Aerial replied and Zaylani gave her a friendly smile.