11 <3

Previously
I rolled my eyes & pointed at the door & she looked to where I was pointing. I then pushed her out my doorway & slammed & locked my door.

Dumbass. How did she even fall for that?

"You shouldn't have done that Zaylani." She said through my door.

"Fuck off Taniah." I responded & I heard her cuss under her breath.

How am I finna deal with this without ending up in jail? I don't know.

Zaylani's POV

It's been about two hours and I finally finished decorating my room & if I do say so myself, not too shabby.

I had just used a bed set I had at home for my bed. It was black & matched the various posters I had up like the BLM poster & the silhouette of a black girl with an afro. Of course, I had to put up a pride flag. Not to mention a picture of Bktherula. She is so fine. I made a poster wall as well. I also put up some LED lights & a blue lava lamp. Nothing too much & nothing too little.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding & took in my newly decorated room filled with my very own personality.

It feels so good to be able to express myself through decoration. I'll call Nique & see if she's ready to see. I navigated to her contact & called her.

I wonder if she found out who her roommate is yet?

Niques POV
When me and Zaylani parted ways to fix up our rooms, I was worried about her being stuck there with that weirdo bitch, but also excited to decorate my room. I still haven't met my roommate tho.

I got to decorating my room and after about an hour & change, I was done and I love it. My bed set is red and black & I have a few posters. A framed BLM poster & one of Bktherula fine ass. I also put up some LED's and a few other things.

After sitting around for a bit, I heard someone come in and instantly got up. Finally I get to meet my roommate.

I peeked out my room to see an Indian girl. Real pretty. She had black long black hair with faded green highlights and a septum piercing. Her pupils were really eye catching, a sort of greyish blue color. She was wearing a bright blue sweatshirt & some black sweats & had on a black backpack as well as holding two boxes.

She noticed me and smiled pleasantly as she put her boxes down. I smiled back & stepped out my room. "I take it you're my roommate?" I said jokingly. "In the flesh." She replied pointing at herself.

"I'm Nique." I said, reaching out to shake her hand but she did the most odd thing & hugged me instead. What the hell-I was caught off guard so I just stood there and she pulled away with a light blush on her cheeks.

"Was that unusual or am I jus judgemental?" I thought.

"Sorry I'm just really excited to be here & have a seemingly pleasant roommate. I was so scared. I was thinking about it during my whole ride here which might I add was 5 hours long. It was hell. From my parents telling me the do's & don't's to me overthinking about every little thing...."

I zoned out.

"She talks so much. Ion even know her name..or did she tell me? Man ion know..Zaylani stink please call me." I pleaded in my head.

Just then, as if a miracle had just happened, my phone started ringing.

"Oh thank God." I almost said out loud.