5 <3

Previously

I take a deep breath and check my appearance one last time before heading outside to Nique's car.

I can feel Nique sizing me up as I walk to her car.

"Hey ma." Nique says as I get in.

"Heyy." I reply.

"You look good." she says, smiling at her. I cheese and looked down.

"Thank you" I reply, "Where we goin?"

"You'll see, just be patient ma." Nique says smoothly.

Smooth ass bitch.

Nique's POV
I decided to take Zaylani on a picnic. Nothing too major just yet, I still gotta make sure she sticks around. I'm drving but keeping my eyes on the road is much harder than I thought it would be.

"Aye ma you gon have to ride in the back next time at this point." I say jokingly and she looks at me with a smile.

Pretty ass.

"You got jokes huh, who said it was gon be a next time?" She responds. 

Sheesh.

"Dang girl, ain't even have to go that far." I say and we laugh.

Zaylani shrugs.

"Hey I'm  just asking a question" she responds in a sarcastic tone.

We finally pull up to our location.

"Yea yea yea whatever ma. We here" I say and Zaylani looks around, seemingly confused.

Zaylani looked around, seemingly confused.

"Umm..bitch? Where is 'here'?" She asks incredulously.

"You'll see, cmon." I say, getting out the car. I hear Zaylani's door slam soon after.

"Cool it on my doo-" I start.

"Nigga are you tryna kill me?" She says and I start laughing. That comes to an end almost as soon as I started because she was not laughing. At all.

"What's funny...girl don't bring me to the middle of nowhere on some 'you'll see'.. Tell me where we goin or I'm hopping back in this car." She demands, she was clearly serious.

"Damn." I say sizing her up. "You kinda fine when you think you finna get killed." I say. trying to hold in a laugh.

Still nothing.

"Uh-tough crowd?" I say getting kinda nervous. 

She fine when she mad but at the same time damn, she scaring me a lil.

Zaylani folds her arms.

"You're sick." She says, and before I could even open my mouth to respond, she was back in my car.
I sigh with a chuckle. She's already a piece of work. I get back in the car and look over at her. She's staring straight ahead with her arms crossed.

"Zaylani-ma I'm not tryna kill you." I say to her.

"Prove it." She responds, not even looking my way.

Dramatic as shit, damn.

"Man." I sigh before getting out the car and going to my trunk.

Zaylani's POV

See I may seem a bit dramatic, but you can't say that this bitch bringing me to the middle of nowhere & not telling me what we here for isn't suspicious. I'll be damned if I follow her to wherever without knowing where we goin. Matter of fact, what if she getting the murder weapon right now?? Just then, she opened the car door.