27 <3

Previously

"Worth it." Yanira admits, now tucking herself back in.

"We're going to a party later by the way." I say, getting ready to leave her room.

"All the more reason for me to go back to sleep. Run along now." She jokes from under her covers.

"Aw fuck youuu." I laugh.

"Maybe after the party." Yanira responds, half-joking.

I chuckle.

"Shit, maybe.' I answer in the same tone before leaving the room.

I go and sit in the living room with South Park playing on the TV as I do some work for my classes on my computer.

>>>

Nique's POV

7:00 PM

I'm just about to get in the shower so I can get ready for the party when I hear a knock on my door.

"Mmcht."

I slip my sports bra and my boxers back on before going to the door. I look through the peephole to see Misty standing behind the door on her phone holding a pink duffel bag.

She's in black biker shorts and a white crop top with pink fluffy ugg slides. Her hair is up in a claw clip.

"And here my ass thought she was joking about getting ready here." I mutter before opening the door.

She looks up from her phone, her mouth open, most likely getting ready to say some slick shit but she pauses.

I watch as her eyes travel from my face and down to the rest of my body.

"You gon stop gawking come inside or what?" I ask sarcastically and she snaps out of it.

"Shut the fuck up." Misty mutters, pushing past me.

I scoff.

"Hope you showered before you got here girl, imma be in here for a while." I say, walking back into the bathroom.

>>

After about 30 minutes, I hop out of the shower.

I wrap my towel around myself before slipping my crocs on and heading to my room. I walk in to see Misty in front of my vanity, doing her makeup.

"Time's up girl, go do that in the bathroom." I say to her.

"Bitch what? Why?" She asks, looking at me through the mirror.

Again, I catch her eyes traveling, this time faster.

Not slick at all.

"Because I'm about to be naked and I want privacy." I state.

"Nothing I haven't seen before though." She responds curtly, going back to doing her makeup.

And I wasn't even fully naked..bye.

"Great, so you won't be missing anything!" I exclaim sarcastically, "go on girl, the lighting is much better in the bathroom anyway."

That seems to convince her.

"Well when you put it that way," She starts, getting up as she puts all her makeup back into a pink pouch, "I'll be in the bathroom if you need me."

"I won't." I respond.

Misty rolls her eyes and exits my room.

I moisturize myself with Cetaphil lotion and spray on some deodorant before putting on a fresh sports bra and black and white ethikas.