14 <3

Previously
I guess she noticed me getting lost in my thoughts so she asked, "What's on your mind?"

"Just thinking about how gorgeous you'll look all dressed up." I admitted.

"Aww, stoppp." She was smiling from ear to ear.

"Yea yea yea." I chucked as I waved my hand in a dismissive manner.

"I'm excited, I haven't dressed up in a while.." she got quiet before she mumbled, "and I was really sad that we never got to go on our date."

I cheesed.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.

"Well, we're going now. No sadness needed anymore." I said.

"Of course, only smiles when I'm around you love." Zaylani said, smiling at me and all I could do was smile as I trailed off into my thoughts.

"How is she doing this to me? I hate & love the way she makes me feel at the same time. I've never been or wanted to be this vulnerable around someone before, but around her it's as if any walls I had up never existed. This woman is driving me crazy in all the best ways."

Zaylani's POV

The day of my date with Nique is today and I can't lie & say I'm not ecstatic. It was about 4:30 and she was coming at 6 so I started to get ready. I hopped in the shower and relaxed for a bit before I washed up. Once I got out I moisturized myself. I use both a regular & scented lotion on my body. I decided to do something different and flat iron my hair. To my surprise, it reached to my lower back just above my back. Definitely grew since the last time. Once I was done with my hair, I washed my hands and put on my lacy underwear and slipped into my dress.

It was an olive green dress with a ruffled pattern and spaghetti straps.

^

I accessorized myself with a small beaded necklace and a few bangle bracelets. Now for the finishing touch, some brown heels and last but not least, some brown lip liner & lipgloss. I don't wear makeup other than lip liner. I just never took interest in it so I never learned how to do it.

I went to my room and admired myself in the full body mirror I put up and smiled.

"I look goooood!" I hyped myself up with a smile.

I checked my phone to see the time. I had stayed in the shower for a while so It was about 5:45. Perfect. I grabbed my small purse & put any necessities in it before I in sat on my bed.

That's when the nerves hit. It got worse & worse as 6 approached slow as ever.

My palms were sweating and I couldn't keep still for the life of me.

"Why am I so nervous? I'm a mess. I need to get myself together before she gets-"

Just then, there was a knock on the door and I checked my phone. Shit. It's 6. Why she gotta be so punctual??