9 <3

Previously
"Maybe it is meant to be after all." I said and she cheesed.

"I hope it is." She replied.

I finally looked at where we were and immediately smiled.

"I love carnivals!!" I semi-yelled.

Nique breathed out.

"I was hoping so. Let's go." She said.

She interlocked our hands and I swear I felt that same electricity again I think she did too.

We smiled at each other shyly & began walking to the entrance to buy our tickets.

Nique's POV
Now don't get me wrong, Zaylani look fine as hell all the time, but today..maneee. Today was sum different. Wit them thong straps jus out like that she had me wanting to see the rest but I got respect for her y'know.

Her lil ass jus had to be bold when she look like that too. All in my ear & shit. Lord god.

Making her squirm is finna be one of my hobbies now. Cuz that shit was fun.

Anyways, we bought our passes and we headed into the carnival. I smiled as I watched Zaylani's eyes light up as she looked at all the rides & games.

"What you wanna do first ma?"  I asked her.

"Hmmm.."

She pondered for a second.

"Let's go on that!" She decided & pointed over at a ride that swung back & forth but went reaaallly high.

It was called The Frisbee

It was called The Frisbee. I've always loved that ride.

"Bet" I said. She grabbed my hand & I laughed as she pulled me into the line.

We waited for the current group to finish before we got on next. All the seats were full on this one. It started up & the fun began.

I loved hearing Zaylani's delighted yelps each time the ride went down. She had grabbed my hand without noticing & I was on cloud nine. This feels so right.

The ride ended & we went on some others before getting some food.

"Carnival food be slapping for no reason man."
Zaylani said as she popped a fry in her mouth. We were sitting on a bench sharing a chicken strip & fry meal.