25 <3

Previously

If she was willing to go to those kinds of lengths to be around me, who knows what she'll try next? Even if she "can't" be around me for real.

I was fine just having her kept away from me on campus but..I'm not so sure anymore.

Taniah comes from a wealthy family..so she has a shit ton of money to throw down the drain..and people would clearly do anything for it.

I sigh.

"..I don't think I can handle being on the same campus as her anymore." I mutter, looking out of the big window in the office.

Ir really didn't want it to come to this, I just wanted her out of my dorm..but this is far more serious than I originally thought it to be. She's dangerous.

"I didn't think so." Ms. Miller responds, "But, in all honesty, what she did warranted her for immediate expulsion."

"So.." I trail off, glancing at her.

"She's was escorted off campus with all her belongings around the time I emailed you." She says.

I lean back in my seat and my eyes find their way back to the window.

"Okay..so my dorm?" I ask, my eyes still glued in place.

"All yours." Ms. Miller responds.

"Okay...is..that all?" I continue and she nods.

"Yes," She says with a nod, "I'm so sorry you have to experience this bullshit. Excuse my French."

"Yeah..yeah me too.." I respond, pushing my chair back.

I gotta get out of here.

"Can I go now?" I ask, staring at my shoes.

Ms. Miller nods slowly and I stand up.

"Thank you." I mumble quietly.

"Zaylani-" I hear her call, but I'm out the door before she can say anything else.

I find my way back down to the first floor, still in a daze. I hear Yanira say something but I keep walking.

I just need to get away..

Zaylani's POV

I wander back to the dorm, hoping Kierra & Danielle wouldn't be home when I got there.

I pull a keycard that we had made out of my bag and unlock the door.

Okay, no one's home. Good.

I rush to my room and grab all my things, stuffing them in the suitcase I had for my stay.

I don't even wanna stay in my dorm right now..I'll go to that hotel.

>>

After checking into the hotel, I locate my room.

I look around, it's pretty nice actually.

I pull out my phone and text Kierra.

Hey bestie, everything's sorted out with Taniah but I'm staying at that hotel for a day or two, I just need to be alone for a while. Don't worry about me okay? I love youuuuuu🩶🩶🩶

With that, I turn my phone off, getting ready to take a hot shower. I open my laptop and turn on my chill playlist on shuffle before connecting my speaker and heading to the bathroom.