04

BEFORE

BEFORE

"Who is that?" Hannah questioned Kat looking at a short brunette who was dancing with a tall boy behind her. She was the epitome of pretty and was wearing a glitter top and skirt which stuck to her like second skin. Hannah also noticed she had on glitter makeup, she had never seen someone quite like her before and it seemed the people around her thought so too as she commanded the attention of the whole room without even realising it.

"That sweets, is Madison Campbell also known as Maddy and my best friend Kat replied wrapping an arm around Hannahs shoulder. "I love her but don't get on her bad side she can be a crazy bitch" she laughed. Clay rolled his eyes from beside them "She's right I've known her since kindergarten"

"And who's the boy behind her?" Hannah asked curiously. 

"Montgomery De La Cruz. Your typical jock - major anger issues, baseball legend, basically an overall douche not to mention raging jealously problems" Kat's description didn't look like it fitted him, to Hannah he seemed so sweet - if only she knew - and nice to Maddy, they both currently had the biggest smiles on their faces. 

Kat who noticed Hannahs disbelieving face added "Don't let that fool you, they can shout and scream at each other one minute and be all over each other next, its toxic".

"Kat!" Maddy shouted excitedly once she noticed her and started walking over to her with Monty right behind her although he seemed more concerned with having his mouth attached to the pretty girls neck. 

Kat let out a small 'oomf' as Maddy almost tackled her with the force of the hug but just laughed and hugged her back. "Bitch I can't believe your leaving" Maddy exclaimed still shouting, she was fucking drunk.

"I know I know but hey you can look after Hannah here" Kat replied pointing to Hannah who smiled at the brunette. Maddy looked over at her and gave her a big smile back and greeted her with a hug.

"Have you seen Jeff? I haven't seen him since he drove us here" Maddy questioned however before they could reply they heard a shout coming from a table a few feet away "WHO WANTS A GAME OF SUCK AND BLOW" which earned loud cheers from everybody in the house who heard.

Maddy turned around and grabbed their arms, looking at them pleadingly "Come on this could be so fun lets play". Hannah didn't want to say no to her and have a new friend think she's boring so she agreed, dragging Clay with her while Kat went to the bathroom. 

Maddy giggled as Monty pulled her down onto the couch to sit on his lap while Hannah and Clay squished up beside them. Jeff was sitting across from them and Maddy gave him a huge smile when she noticed and was about to go over when Monty gripped her waist.

Luckily, Bryce started the game by putting the card to his lips and leaned towards the blonde girl next to him who did the same when it was her turn and so on and it hadn't been dropped yet. 

Monty kept teasingly kissing Maddy on her neck and collarbone, without realising it shoving Clay and Hannah further into the edge of the couch making them slightly uncomfortable but just laughed it off.

When it got to Monty he didn't even bother trying to pass it to Maddy, he dropped it and just started kissing her roughly, not caring about the fact they were practically laying on top of Clay and that everyone else around them was cheering and laughing. 

"Mont!" Maddy squealed laughing slightly. No one seemed to notice the saddened looks Zach and Jeff were sporting from watching the pair.

"Shit I guess I lost" he chuckled.

No matter what Hannahs eyes kept drifting back to Maddy the whole night, she was the type of girl boys liked to like, the girl you wanted to be, she just seemed perfect. However when she looked towards the girl again, she seemed to be in a shouting match with the boy from before. They had literally just been making out.. Hannah couldn't hear what they were saying but they looked furious with each other and she couldn't help but see what Kat had meant now when she described Montgomery, he looked scary. 

He was towering over his girlfriend whilst she had her back against the wall, arms crossed over her chest and baring a particularly bored look on her face, Hannah didn't fail to miss the slight flicker of fear on the brunettes face though.

"I told you, their relationship isn't normal" Hannah heard from behind her and turned around to see Kat with a pained expression on her face, "She deserves a lot fucking better better"