07

"Z you are fucking shit at this game" Maddy stated laughing loudly as she continues to shoot and kill him on the video game

"Z you are fucking shit at this game" Maddy stated laughing loudly as she continues to shoot and kill him on the video game. Zach throws his head back in annoyance "You are just crazy good."

The sound of the microwave makes Mads turn around in time to see Justin take another hit of the bong. "Justin can you slow the fuck down" she groans which he just ignored and started eating the pizza he had just heated up.

The pounding of the door stopped her from saying anything else as Justin drags himself to open it after everyone else refused to, only to be shoved back by the sheer force of Jessica storming in making him stumble slightly. "You are such a fucking asshole!" she yelled, pushing him back.

"Hey. Come on. Hey!" he replied trying to get her to stop. "How could you do that to me," Jess says angrily "what did you tell him?"

"What did I tell who?" he questions back confused, he thought she was acting crazy. 

"Mr.Porter, what did you tell him? and why haven't you been at school" she continues to question but less angrily this time.

"I-I just needed a day off to chill" he stutters out which Jess doesn't seem to buy at all. "The day after you talk to porter, you need a day off?" she asks accusingly looking at him with squinted eyes as if she could tell he was lying that way "you're not telling me something" it wasn't a question it was a statement which Maddy wholeheartedly agreed with, he was being weird and secretive.

"What would I not be telling you?" he replied back softly which didn't get a reply from Jess so he sat down on the chair next to the couch Zach, Maddy and Marcus were sitting on.

"Clay has the tapes now" Jess tells them as she looks over at the three on the couch for the first time since she arrived. "I know, I know don't worry about it" Justin replied back attempted to ease her nerves which fails as she replies back "He isn't like the rest of us. He could say something, I'm surprised Monty hasn't beat any answers out of Maddy yet, we all know you were off school because of the tapes, what excuse did you give him to make him back off?" looking over at the girl who responded back with a glare.

Marcus eyes widened and Zach and Justin both shouted "don't fucking say that" however Maddy stood up angrily and snapped "Monty wouldn't do that, he loves me and I would never tell anyone about the tapes because the majority of the people on them are my friends you cunt."

Jess sat down and gave the girl a guilty look she hadn't meant to say that she was just so angry and nervous and although everyone thought it was way out of line they couldn't help but look sadly towards her neck and wrists where you could still the the remnants of bruises, she doesn't even realise what is happening to her.

It was silent for a few minutes before Jessica spoke up again "I'm worried about Clay, you could lose your chance at a scholarship" motioning towards Justin. 

"We'll deal with it alright? j-just just chill," he snapped back still annoyed about what she said to the girl he sees as a sister "how far is he anyway?"

"He isn't there yet if that is what you mean," she replies before speaking quietly "Justin, if Hannah was lying why are you here?" making Maddy look at Justin questionly however he avoided their eyes and just took a sip of his beer not responding. 

Maddy was about to change the topic to defuse the tension however her phone ringing caught her attention and when she saw the caller id as her boyfriend a huge smile came across her face "Hey baby, what's up" making the others in the room all roll their eyes, they had no idea how someone like her was with someone like him