19

Maddy and Monty were laying in her bed, they had went a drive and then got some dinner before coming back to her house after sunset

Maddy and Monty were laying in her bed, they had went a drive and then got some dinner before coming back to her house after sunset. "Thank you for always staying by my side, I know I don't make it easy for you" Monty confessed quietly, afraid that if he spoke any louder he would interrupt the tranquility.

"I'll always be by your side Mont, you mean everything to me" she replied looking up at him as if he hung the stars in the sky.

"You know what would make this even better?" he asked causing a questioning look to appear on the girl's face "what?"

"If you were naked" he teased.

"Monty!" she laughed "I hate you"

"No you don't" he smiled

"You're right, I don't" she murmured before straddling him, leaning down to kiss him slowly. She tried to pull back but he held onto the back of her neck to deepen the kiss.

***

Maddy slowly opened her eyes after she felt someone slowly trace shapes on the bare skin of her back. She was cuddled into his side with her arm lazily thrown over his waist whilst he had one arm underneath his head and another around the girl.

"What are you doing?" she spoke, voice full of sleep.

"Just taking you in" Monty replied looking at his girlfriend with a soft smile on his face, she didn't say anything and rested her head back onto his chest hoping to get some more sleep before her ringtone rang through the silent air.

She blindly reached for it on her bedside table before answering without looking at the id. 

"Hello?" she rasped, her morning voice giving Monty goosebumps.

"Where the fuck are you?" Justin asked, before she could answer he continued "You're late to school, are you with Monty?"

"Fuck..yeah we must've slept in, we'll be there soon bye J" she replied groggily throwing her phone to the bottom of the bed before sitting up and rubbing her eyes free of any sleep.

"What did Foley want?" Monty asked, not moving from his spot.

"We're late Mont, come on let's go" Maddy said patting his thigh.

"Just five more minutes" Monty pleads before caging her underneath him and kissing her neck making her breath stutter.

"Okay okay five more minutes" she giggled.

"God I love you" he said, gazing in her eyes and stroking her cheek lovingly.

"I love you too Monty" she smiled.

authors note; this was just a filler to get insight into the good side of their relationship and understand why maddy doesn't want to leave him and believes that whatever he does to her is still love, there might be a few more chapters like this.