Chapter 20: Bianca

Bianca honestly couldn't stop yelling her head off. Until the cloaked person took off their hood and told them to shut up.

What Bianca saw effectively shut her up.

"Cora!" Laura yelped(As the others were still effectively shut up)

"Shh!" Cora hissed, looking around nervously.

"What are you doing here?" Silena asked.

"Shhhhhh!"

"Where did you come from?" Zoe asked, shaking her head.

"Shhhhhh!"

"Why are you wearing that cloak? You look like Barny," Rose commented helpfully.

"SHHHHH!"

"Why the heck do we have to stay quiet!?" Bianca snapped, all quietness gone.

Cora paused before shushing her. "Fine, fair point. I guess I have to explain,"

"Yes, you do," Rose and Bianca said together. This truly shocked Bianca, as she'd never expected to share anything with Rose Valdez.

"Come on. And don't make too much noise!" Cora pulled her hood back, and slowly seemed to melt into the shadows. Bianca knew this because that was something she did quite a lot.

But something seemed to be wrong. Really wrong. Because the rest of them stood frozen to the spot, staring at the red-head.

Cora finally turned back, apparently just noticing that they weren't following her, "What?" She whispered.

"Only a few things," Bianca said, and a sudden wave of rage gripped her. Here they were, working hard to find the beast, and here was Cora as if nothing had happened and as if she'd never left. "You're supposed to be tied up by the beast,"

"Sorry?" Cora asked, looking baffled.

"What do you mean? We saw you! You were chained against a large rock!" Silena said, frowning.

All the color drained from Cora's face. "Wh–when did you see this?"

"An Irish message. We wanted to contact you, and we saw it," Marie said, sharing a confused look with the rest of them.

Cora sighed deeply, still pale. "Yes—the beast did capture me–I escaped. So here I am now. And as for my mother—" She pursed her lips tightly. "We've been tricked. The beast has my mother. There are no 'two paths' I know it,"

"Then what are we waiting for?" Rose demanded. "Let's go and kick some Barny's butts already!"

"No! Don't you understand? I don't know why you guys came here, but I followed you! This is a trap! Whoever led you here was lying! I know where—I think I know where the beast might be," Cora said.

"Barny," Rose corrected. Bianca kicked her. Rose yelped in pain.

"Who's Barny?" Cora asked.

"Nobody," Bianca scowled. "And you still have some explaining to do! There's more. In the irish message, your image flickered so it kind of looked like your mom then you again,"

"A trick," Cora answered almost immediately. "I followed the same image– my mother chained—and the beast got me," She shuddered. "I do not want that to happen again,"

"Then why did you come here?" Silena demanded. "You could've killed the beast!"

"I don't think I could've," Cora told her. "I think it has to be you five,"

Bianca opened her mouth, but was interrupted by a loud 'clang!'

"Let's go somewhere else," Laura suggested, chewing on a plastic fork(She must have run out of tin cans. No surprise there)