Y/n's Backstory

Y/n Swan has lived in many different states, Arizona, California, Jacksonville, and now her and her mother are settling down in Forks, Washington.

Y/n doesn't get tan, she's been very pale her whole life. Her mother tells her that she got it from her father, Charlie. Charlie died right after Y/n was born, he was a brave police chief that died saving a child's life.

Unfortunately, for Y/n, her mother hasn't taken Charlies death very well for the past 16 years. Her mother has become a drug addict, she won't stop taking pills, and she beats Y/n constantly if there are no drugs in the house. Y/n bought the new, cheaper house with all of her money that she has saved up for college. Y/n also ordered a cheap truck for herself. Renee is in the hospital constantly for an hour a week for $150 for a drug test to help with her addictions, it hasn't helped at all.

Y/n loves biology and she has a few hobbies, drawing is her favorite thing to do when she's bored or lonely. Y/n draws A LOT. She isn't very good at socializing and she doesn't really do "Friends." Y/n doesn't believe in the concept of friends or family. she is always moving and doesn't want to deal with the pain of leaving a friend. She already feels like she has no family.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT!