Tracker

The doorbell rings.

Edward, "Y/n, get behind me."

You are shaking as you do so. Carlisle goes and answers the door.

Carlisle says, "Hello, how may I help you folks?"

"We we're just passing through and noticed that you and your friends are vampires. We thought it would be ok if we stopped by and talked for a bit." A voice says.

"Oh, sorry. We are actually pretty busy right now. Maybe another time." Carlisle says.

"We will be around for a week or so. See you soon." The voice says.

Carlisle walks back upstairs. "Y/n, you should probably stay here for the night."

"Good idea." Edward says. Edward guides you up to his room and he closes the curtains. "You can sleep on the black couch. I will be right back." Edward leaves the room.

You don't know what to think. There are human blood-drinking vampires outside the house right now.

Edward walks back in and sees you deep in thought. He sits next to you, "What are you thinking about?" 

"Do you think they will come for me?" You say. 

"It's possible, but I don't think they would challenge us." Edward says.

"I can't sleep right now. It's 8:30 at night and there are evil vampires outside." You say.

"Follow me." Says Edward. He guides you into the basement where there is a piano. The room is dark and dim. He sits down and starts playing the piano. You sit down in on the couch beside him. You lay down and listen to the piano. You can feel yourself falling asleep. You feel safe.

You wake up on the couch in Edwards bedroom. Edward is laying next to you. Watching you sleep. "Hey Edward." You say. 

"Good morning Love." Edward says.

Emmett knocks on the door. "Can I come in?" He asks.

Edward says, "Yeah." 

Emmett walks in. "They are coming. They smelled Y/n last night. We need to leave." Edward picks you up and runs you downstairs into the garage. You are super dizzy from the sudden movement and in the garage, everyone is yelling at each other. Your ears start to ring as you drop to the ground.

"Y/n, wake up." A calm voice says. You can hear that you are in a car and you can feel a cold, wet towel on your head. You slowly open your eyes. It's Carlisle. 

"What happened?" You ask. Your voice is hoarse. 

"You passed out in the garage. Edward caught you before your head hit the floor." Carlisle says.

"Wait, w-where is Edward??" You ask.

"He and Emmett are leading the vampires in a different direction." He says.

You start to sit up. "Where are we going?" You ask.

"We are headed to Phoenix." Carlisle says. "Only one of them really wants you. His name is James, he is a tracker and won't stop until he gets you."

You start breathing a little harder. You suppose Carlisle heard the difference in your heartbeat because he reassures you that you will be safe with them. You look out the window. A few hours later, your stomach growls. 

"We need to get Y/n some food." Jasper says. Jasper is driving.

"I'm fine. I'm not hungry." You say.

"Y/n, we just heard your stomach growl." Alice says. She is in the passenger seat.

"I'm not hungry." You say again.

Jasper stops at a drive through anyway and orders some pancakes. He hands them back to Carlisle.

"Y/n, come on, you have to eat." Carlisle says.

"I'm not hungry." You say once again.

"Fine, but we will get you to eat something later." Carlisle says.

You look back out the window and you fall asleep. You wake up at 11:00 the next morning and Carlisle makes you eat some pancakes. You are getting a little sick from being away from home and being away from Edward. You can't use anyone's phone because James might hear you. You arrive in Phoenix tomorrow.