Once I was 116 years old

It has been 100 years since you turned into a hybrid. You are 116 years old and you have been going to school for just about a month. You have mastered the piano. You have 5 blood bags left.

At school, you keep to yourself and sometimes people bully you. You have A+'s in every class and you think about Edward occasionally. You also play basketball.

You like singing and jumping tree to tree in the woods. You have only killed one human and you aren't good at killing animals for their blood. It is very difficult.

Right now you are in the Cullens basement playing the piano. You are playing "Y/n's lullaby" a song that Edward played for you before. You suddenly hear a car a few hundred meters down the mountain. You run up to the roof and army crawl to the edge. There is a man there that puts up a sign that says "Sold." You wait for him to leave and you grab your things. You carry everything into a spot in the woods. You start building a little shack and you put your things in there.

You sleep and go to school the next day. You have a basketball game after school. In biology, you finish first and a bully walks up to you and calls you a nerd.

"No wonder you don't have any family!" He says.

You run out of class and cry in the bathroom. You remember when Edward left you.

*FLASHBACK*

"I thought I was your family."

"Not anymore."

*BACK TO REALITY*

The bell rings and you head to basketball. In basketball, you don't use your vampire skills because people would get suspicious. You use your human senses when you play. The games are held in your schools gym.

The game starts. You are playing against Seattle. It is 20-18. Seattle is winning. Your team calls a timeout. You guys win later and you go home.

You get in your little shack and you fall asleep. You wake up the next morning and it is Saturday. You are really hungry for blood. You left the last 5 bags in the Cullen's house and you need to sneak in.

You see the Cullen's drive away and you use your secret way into the basement. You get in and take the blood bags. Before you leave, you see the piano. You can't help yourself and you start playing "Y/n's Lullaby" your favorite song. You are really into the song and you don't hear someone walk in. You finish the song and look around. There is someone standing there.

"How.?....?"