Hiding something

You cry on Edwards shoulder for a bit and then he makes you breakfast. You still can't believe that your mother is actually gone. She was never really a mother to you, but she was the only family you had, even though you didn't really consider her to be family. You couldn't eat, you felt like you had no one, nothing. 

"How about we go for a walk, to clear your mind." Edward says. 

You nod. "That sound nice." 

You and Edward go for a calming walk in the woods, there are clouds filling the sky. Edward brings you into a meadow full of flowers and grass. You both lay down next to each other. 

"Edward, I need to go home." You say.

"Why do you need to go home?" He asks.

"I need to freshen up." You say as you stand up.

A few days later, Edward has been able to keep you distracted from thinking about your mother. Edward has been acting weirder than usual, one day his eyes changed color and he simply said, "Its the uh, its the fluorescents."

You think he's hiding something.

Anyways, at school a few weeks later, you are walking into school, the parking lot is covered in ice, you get out of your truck and you can hear a car swerving. You can't move, you'll slip on the ice if you try to run. You see Edward run faster than a bullet, literally. He shoves you away, onto the ice and you hit your head. Everything goes black.

You wake up in a hospital bed, you start panicking, your vision is blurry, your ears are ringing. A cold hard hand touches yours, you pull away as your vision clears. It's Edward. You instantly hug him really tight.

"Thank You." You say. 

"For what?" He asks.

"You saved my life, you stopped the van." You say. 

"You must of hit your head hard." Says Edward.

"What?! I saw you run over to me, faster than a bullet." You say

"Oh, yeah, I had an adrenaline rush, its very common, you can Google it."

A few hours later, you go home and you google everything suspicious about Edward, in the end, you come up with vampire. You can't believe it, you are falling in love with an immortal blood drinker that could kill you at any moment. You don't know how to feel about this. Suddenly, Edward appears behind you. 

"Edward?!" You scream. "How did you get in here?!" 

"The window." He responds.

"I actually have a really important question to ask you." You say.

Edward looks at you with confusion. 

"Are you a vampire?"