Help me Cullen

After school, you head to the hospital and sit in your mothers room. Dr. Cullen walks in and sees you asleep. You start to shiver in your sleep so Carlisle puts a blanket overtop of you. You wake up at 2:00 in the morning and notice that you are still at the hospital. It is too dark to drive so you'll just have to stay there. You walk over to your mother's bed. 

"Why do you keep making poor decisions Mom? I'm sorry if it's because of me. I-I just I don't have anyone that is even close to being a parent." You start crying. "I just, I have no one. I already screwed things up with Edward, I felt something that I've never felt before with him, Love. I feel like I already lost him." You start crying even more and you put your head in your hands.

Dr. Cullen walks in and sees you crying next to your mother. He walks over to you and rubs your back. "Hey, she will be alright." He says.

 You look at him with red, puffy eyes. "Are you sure?" You say. 

Dr. Cullen looks at you. "Yes. I'm really sure." He says. Carlisle heard what you said to your mother. He feels really bad. 

You fall back asleep and Carlisle puts the blanket back over you. A few hours later, you get up and go to school. You don't change clothes or anything, you get in your truck and walk inside school. You see Edward and you run and hug him.

 "I'm sorry Edward." 

Edward looks down at you and asks, "what are you sorry for?" 

You look at him. "I wasn't talking to you and I wasn't listening to you." You say. 

Edward looks at you and smiles, "I accept your apology." 

You smile and you both talk and laugh for the rest of the day. 

Later at lunch, Edward talks serious. "Y/n, I feel very protective of you, I feel as if you are part of me." 

You look at Edward. "Really?" You ask.

 Edward looks you in the eye, "Yes."