"Not Anymore"

You and Edward are walking in the wood a few weeks later. You have horrible nightmares every night. 

"Y/n, my family and I are moving." Edward says.

"Does that include me?" You ask.

"No Y/n. Its doesn't." He says.

"Wait, why are you leaving?!?" You ask.

"The nightmares, the trauma. It will stop if I'm not here." He says.

"What?! No it won't!!" You say.

"I'm sorry Y/n." Edward says.

"I thought I was your family." You say.

"Not anymore." Edward says as he runs out of the woods.

You fall down onto your knees and start crying. You have no family. No one. You are all alone. You lose your house tomorrow, you will have no house. You think to yourself, "I might as well die."

*Two weeks later*

You lose your house so you sneak into the Cullen's old house. No one in Forks would be able to afford a $950,000 house. Your house area is in the basement by the piano. Later, you walk outside. But you seem to have a visitor. A vampire with long orange hair stands infront of you.

"Hello." The girl says. "I am Victoria. This will be the last day that you breath."

She bites you in the neck but you throw her off of you with a strange superstrength. You then attack her and later kill her. Somehow, you run super fast back to the house. Are you a vampire?

Later that week, you take a walk through Seattle. You walk into a book store and read many books about vampires. You come across one called, "Hybrid" you open it up and read, "A hybrid is a mix between a vampire and a human. This can only happen by birth with a vampire and human parent, it can be instant or it needs to be triggered."

Was Charlie a vampire? You ask yourself. You are a hybrid. You have human blood flowing through your veins. You keep reading. "The Hybrid eats regular food and blood. Both are needed to survive. They would be able to run, jump, and have all of the vampire powers. Except, they can bleed, and they need sleep. They are also immortal and they don't age once they reach a certain point."

You head back to the house. How are you going to get blood? In the basement, you later uncover a secret room filled with blood bags. You start to learn how to play the piano. This will be a long, lonely life.