Addicted

A week later, your mom is back at home and is now addicted to alcohol. She learned her lesson from the pills but alcohol is leading her to be violent and reckless and stupid.

 For about a week, you would go to school with a black eye or a busted lip. You haven't talked to anybody and whenever your friends or Edward ask you if you're ok, you respond with, "I'm fine." Edward is getting suspicious about the bruises. 

Later that day, you are sitting alone at lunch listening to music and you catch Edward staring at you. You stare at him too. The bell rings and you walk to biology. 

Edward sits next to you and starts talking. "Y/n, are you ok?"

 You look away from him. "I'm fine." 

After class, you walk out and get in your truck. You drive home, on your way you see a mysterious man in the woods with blond hair. You think you're just seeing things and you arrive at your house. You can smell beer as you enter and your mother is laying on the floor, covered with blood, beer and glass is spilt everywhere. You start panicking and you immediately call 911. 

A few minutes later, there is an ambulance and police cars outside the house. You are told to stay inside the house and to visit the hospital tomorrow. You don't agree but you stay inside anyway. You can't sleep all night because you are worried about your mother. 

As soon as you know it, it is time to get ready for school. You drink 2 cups of coffee but that doesn't seem to do anything. When you arrive at school, you have your hood up and you look at the floor in the hallways. You fall asleep in biology but Edward quickly wakes you up. That was basically your day. 

THIS ONE IS A LITTLE SHORT