Always

A pale, face with super blond hair stares at you. "How are you still alive?" He asks.

"Carlisle?" You ask.

"Yeah, now answer my question." He says.

"Its-Its a long story." You say. You break down in tears and run out, like a vampire. You go in the woods and jump tree to tree to your shack.

You remember that you left the blood bags in the basement but you won't risk Carlisle trying to get you.

The next day, you wake up early and get inside the Cullen's basement. You can't find the blood bags but you can smell them above you. The kitchen. You run upstairs really fast so no one can see you or catch you but Carlisle grabs your arm.

You look at Carlisle and then the blood bags. "Let me go." You say.

"Y/n, talk to me, explain how there is blood flowing through your veins but you have the skills of a vampire." Carlisle says.

You sigh and say, "Fine."

You both sit down on the couch.

"I'm a hybrid. A mix between a Vampire and a human. I think my dad was a vampire but the vampire genes didn't activate right away when I was born. So after you guys uh, left... I was living here because I couldn't afford my old house and nobody in Forks would have enough money to buy this place. Anyway, one night, one of James's friends walked up to me and bit my neck, I instantly threw her off of me with some strange super-strength. I killed her. Later, I went to Seattle and I read about Hybrids." You look at Carlisle.

"What else can you do?" Carlisle asks.

"I am immortal, I have every vampire power but I can sleep, I have human blood, and I need to eat regular food and blood to survive." You say. You look at the blood bags on the counter.

"Do you know why we left?" Carlisle asks.

"Edward said my trauma from James would go away if he left." You say. Your eyes get watery. "He said his family is leaving and I said, "I thought I was your family." And he said, "Not anymore." You start crying.

Carlisle hugs you. "You will always be our family." He says. "We didn't leave because of your trauma, I didn't want to leave because I wanted to help you. We had to leave because I was a doctor for a while and I don't age. I didn't want people to get suspicious." He says. "I'm sorry."

You are crying into his shoulder. A few minutes later, you calm down.

"You can have to blood bags." Carlisle says.

"Thank you." You say. You get up to get the blood bags but everything goes spinning and you fall to the ground. You are still awake.

"Y/n! Are you ok?" Carlisle asks as he helps you up.

"I-I just get really weak when I don't have blood for a few days." You say.

Carlisle helps you sit on a chair and he opens and gives you a blood bag. You drink it and you sigh of relief. "That's better." You say.

"Where do you live now?" Carlisle asks.

"I have a little place in the woods." You say.

Someone opens the door downstairs and you grab the rest of the blood bags and run out.