The Cold One

Edward looks at you.

"Say something!" You say.

Edward looks at the ground, "Do you still want to be around me? Are you scared of me?" He asks.

"No. I'm not." You say.

"Don't you see Y/n? I'm a monster." Edward says.

"You aren't a monster to me." You reply.

You run and hug Edward. Edward hugs you back.

"Y/n, there has been something I've been needed to ask you." Edward says.

"What is it?" You ask.

"Y/n, I've had feelings for you ever since I layed eyes on you, deep feelings. I was wondering, do you feel the same way?"

You look at him and smile. You actually give a REAL smile for the first time in 16 years. "Edward, I-I feel the same way."

Edward puts you both in a deep, long kiss. You start crying.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Edward asks in concern.

"No, it's just that, in these long 16 years, I've never truly had a real smile. I've never felt love or care. And--and here it is." You say. Tears are still falling down your cheeks.

Edward hugs you. You fall asleep in his arms.

Edward wakes you up at 6:45 the next morning.

"Hey love, wake up. It's time for school."

"I don't wanna go." You say.

"Please Y/n." Edward says.

"Fine." You say.

You get dressed in a dark blue crop top with ripped jeans. You grab some toast on the way out. Edward drives you both to school.