Biology and Chaos

The bell rings and you walk to biology, your favorite class. The teacher tells you to sit next to Edward. You look at Edward and Edward looks at you as if he heard the conversation. You sit next to him and Edward just stares at you. He looks confused, almost like something should be happening, but it's not. The teacher hands out microscopes and tells everyone the directions.

"Hello. I'm Edward Cullen, you're Y/n?" Edward asks

"Yeah, that's me." You say.

You both get done super fast because you guys are really good at biology.

"Where are you from?" Edward asks.

You respond with, "Many different places but I just moved here form California."

You and Edward talk for the rest of class and you guys get to know each other. Edward is really nice and funny. He is kind of strange though. After class you and Edward walk out together.

"Its the end of he day, do you wanna hangout?" Edward asks.

You say. "I wish I could, but my mom will probably be on dr- Dying to know how my first day was." You almost said she would be on drugs.

"oh, well I'll see you tomorrow." Edward gets in his car and drives away.

You get home and inside there is a note on the the table. you read, "Dear Y/n, your mother has suffered an overdose and is in the hospital. Get here as soon as possible, don't panic. -Dr.Cullen."

You immediately start panicking and you drive to the hospital. You run inside and run to the front desk.

"I need to see Renee Swan immediately!" You say.

A pale, blond man runs over to you, "Are you Y/n Swan?" He says.

You run over to him, "Yeah. Are you Dr. Cullen?" You say.

Dr. Cullen guides you to your mothers room. "Yep." He finally responds.

You walk in the room and you see your mother laying, asleep, on the hospital bed. "No. no. I TOLD HER NOT TO TAKE ANYMORE!!" you scream. You walk outside of the room and lean against the wall. Your face is in your hands. Dr. Cullen follows you.

"I can sign her up with an addiction therapist." he says.

You look at the floor. "I've tried every kind of addiction counselor and therapist. They don't work." You say.

"Y/n...." a faint voice from the room says.

You run in and you see your mother, dark circles around her eyes. You look at her and shake your head in disappointment.

"Why did you do this mom?" you say.

Your mother looks at you and says, "You have your fathers eyes, blue with a hint of gold." You look at her and a tear drops down your cheek. You walk out.

"see you tomorrow mom." you say.