Chapter 1- School

Elsa's POV-

Today was the first day of school in my new school. I'd moved to Washington from the really cold parts of Idaho. We had a humongous house in the middle of nowhere, and now, we have a small, two story house with a very small bit of yard. At least I still had my own room. My parents were at work as me and my sister Anna got ready for school an hour earlier. I took a shower and started to spring curl the tips of my wavy hair. I'd put on a teal blue headband, separating my bangs from my head of hair, but swung it to the side, out of my eyes as I applied a bit of eyeliner and mascara to make my aquamarine eyes pop a bit. Then I got dressed, with a sky blue skirt that reached my knees, a white v-neck t-shirt, and a light blue denim jacket that reached the bottom of my ribcage. I put on a pair of black leggings that barely reached the middle of my shin and wore black flats with a little bow on them. By the time I grabbed my bag, we still had about 20 minutes till we had to leave. I went out my door, and into our new kitchen to cook my two, chocolate chip waffles and to grab some milk from the fridge. On the counter, my mom left us bags for our lunch, mine in my old blue snowflake bag, and Anna's lunch in the bright, hot pink bag that had "Anna" printed on the flap. I grabbed my lunch and set it next to my backpack by the door, and sat on the counter waiting for my waffles. Anna came to the kitchen, grabbing an apple from the fridge and a bottle of OJ that she put in her matching hot pink backpack. I swear, it had a billion zippers. She smiled at me.
"Good morning, sis!"

"Good morning, Anna. How'd you sleep?" I asked her, handing her the lunch bag. She grabbed it with a smile.

"I slept well, actually. I'm so excited. Sucks that you don't get to see me till after school though," she whined. I nodded, getting off the counter to get my waffles, and getting my backpack and lunch bag around my shoulders. I started biting into my waffle as I motion towards the door, grabbing my purple and black striped skateboard from the hallway closet, getting Anna's scooter. My parents didn't let me drive yet, even though I was a Senior. Anna was a Junior, which meant our bell schedules were different. We started heading out the door, making sure we locked it, making sure we had or phones, and started going. On our way to school we went.

----------------------------------------------------

So, this is my first story, and I'm pretty new to this, but I love Jelsa, like I ship it so hard! But, I wanted to thank those who read this, and to let you know, if you liked it, I will be writing more often than a lot of writers do, not hating on anybody, just saying, so plz don't yell at me..... Lol anyways, thanks and hope you like! Enjoy!