Chapter 6- Jealous

Jack's POV-

The class finished signing up and once everything was done, a girl was asked to take the sizing sheet to the main office for them to order the clothes. I can't believe I'm going to have to wear the ballet shoes. The girl got back quickly , whispering something to Mr. Rafiki, who made a face.

"Well, I guess everyone will be getting their clothes and a bag today. The school got a donation from Elsa's parents who got the art classes supplies for the next two years," he said smiling. The whole class cheered. I joined in, making her blush next to me. She leaned over and whispered.

"That was actually me. I just put it under their names."

We lined up in the same order to grab our clothes and the teacher told us to change. The girls went to the bathroom, and the boys went into our locker room outside of the class. everyone was done changing within 5 minutes. Elsa was there before everybody else, twirling like the perfect ballerina. I smiled, and then noticed the teacher there, clapping. She jumped with a startle and fell on her butt, make me chuckle, and run to help her up. She smiled at me.

"Thanks. Please tell me you weren't watching that," she said. I nodded.

"I saw everything. I bet it's better on ice."

"How'd you know that I skate?" she asked, sounding worried. I shook my head.

"Assumption. Can I ask why you have such an enormous shirt on?" she shook her head in reply and started giggling. Today was going to be fun.

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys!!!! So SORRYYYY!!!!!!!! I have problems at home and I'm supposed to be grounded right now, but my mom's at school soooooo............... Yea! lol well, I'll try to write soon. I promise to try my best!!! If you liked this short chap, plz leave a vote and comment. Love reading them! Love You All!! Bai!*

*Lol, on the computer so can't really put Baybax on it. Sowy! :)