Chapter 13- Sleepovers

Elsa's POV-

After we stuffed and burned ourselves, we all walked back to the living room to watch a movie before me and Anna had to go. The girls wanted to watch a romantic movie like Twilight, but me and Jack weren't going to have that. We wanted to watch an action or fantasy movie like the Avengers, or Percy Jackson. We kept arguing until about 8:30 that evening. Finally, we all agreed to watch Divergent. It had action and romance. When the movie was done, the girls went out for a quick swim, and were going to sleepover with my dear mother's consent. If Anna was staying, I had to stay too. I started to mentally curse and face-palmed. I had to stay with Jack. I'd honestly much rather stay with Mavis. It would be way too awkward to stay over at a guy's house when he already had a prissy girlfriend. Anna and Emma started giggling when my mom texted Anna back about me staying with her. The girls did this on purpose! Oh, Anna was going to get it! I glared at her with icy eyes and sighed. Jack finally got up after restraining the laughs he had from what the girls did and my reaction. He went upstairs and came back down changed into a pair of neon blue swim shorts and a bare chest, making me look away. I had to give it to him. He was scrawny, but you could tell he had muscle. He had a six-pack and a v-line, which only made me blush more as I covered my eyes as I sat on the sofa. The girls started squealing at him and my hiding. I rolled my eyes jumped when I noticed it was Jack that sat next to me with his arm behind me. I quickly stood up and the girls started going red with all the fangirling they were doing. Anna grabbed my arm and they dragged me upstairs.

Anna: "He's swimming with us?"

Emma: *whispers* "He's either swimming with us, or using the lap pool...... or the hot tub!"

Me: *Ultimate coughing attack*

The girls started laughing at me again and sat me in a room, which I assumed was Emma's. I continued coughing from the bed while Anna and Emma looked through the large closet and wardrobe and multiple drawers until Emma screamed in excitement. She had pulled out three bathing suits. A red bikini top and matching shorts, a hot pink one piece, and an ice blue bikini that was very revealing in many places. I gasped when Emma shoved it towards me and threw it to the floor.

"I apologize, Emma, but I'm am definitely not wearing that!"

"Oh, come on, Elsie!" Anna begged.

"Yeah! Wear it, you'll look so much better in it than I ever have!" Emma pleaded. I stared back and forth from the two girls looking at me with puppy eyes I couldn't stand. I groaned, stood up, and went into Emma's connecting bathroom. It took me a few minutes to change, and I didn't want to look in the mirror, knowing I'd change my mind. When I walked out, the girls were already dressed and were staring at the door waiting for me. I heard gasps, silence, and that was the moment I went deaf. They were screaming bloody murder at the top of their lungs. Oh. My. Gosh. They were too loud. I finally was able to cover the both of their mouths and muffle their screams when Anna licked my hand. I took it back, disgusted at what my own sister just did. The girls had murderous smiles on their faces and shoved me out of the room, down the stairs, and into a hallway that lead to the backyard without Jack being able to even take a glance at me. When we got outside, the hot tub was already bubbling and the lights were on in all three pools. They helped me into the hot tub, which was really hot already. I whined about not wanting to do it, but they sat me down and ran inside, grabbing a bandanna from the table outside the sliding door before going inside of the house again. I got really uncomfortable when I heard the voices coming closer. They had Jack's eyes covered and were leading him to the opposite side of the hot tub from me. I stayed silent and continued to glare at them as they helped Jack sit down. I hated my sister with a passion at the moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys, Ill be straight. I have school, my parents, and I have books that I'm writing to try and get published. I am a bit busy. But, I do think everyday about this story, and try to write, but I never have the time. I had a fun Halloween. I dressed up as Baymax. LOLZ. Anyways, this chapter was inspired by a wonderful person that likes every chapter of this story. I'm glad to dedicate this chapter, and other chapters planned from this scene in the future to joyfuljellybean

Anyways, I love you my Ice Skates and I will see you in the next chapter! Buh Bye! *Inserts Markiplier's voice* (: