Chapter 19-Liar Liar, Pants On Fire

Elsa's POV-

Mavis was gone and I had to now deal with Jack, Rapunzel, their group, the sisters' screaming, the play, and overall school. It all towered over me and made me feel nauseous. By the time I got to the gym, role call was over and they were already starting their matches in our volleyball games. I sat down on the bench, wondering how I was going to explain this to the teacher that I felt super sick. He would probably understand, I was always participating, maybe I'd get a break. The teacher, Mr. Haddock, had seen me and walked over.

"Have a note?"

"N-no sir. I just feel very sick to my stomach."

"Well, unless your bleeding or throwing up, I'm afraid you have to get in the game." I let out a sigh and nodded.

"Yes, sir," I responded before standing up and jogging to the courts. I got into my team, the one that Mavis was supposed to be leading as captain. But I hated it. It made me more nauseous to know that Rapunzel and Jack were both on the opposing team. We got to the courts and awaited the whistle before running to grab the balls and starting to throw them. I had a ball in my hand but I was freaking out, not wanting to get hit. Three balls were thrown towards me, and I moved to dodge, but my shoe lace was in the way. I ended up on the floor, out of breath, and still in the game. My hand clenched the ball as I stood back up, everyone ignored me I guess. I heard a pair of snickers from the sidelines and saw Rapunzel and one of her friends grabbing two balls each and aiming for me. It wasn't until that moment when I realized I was the only one on my team that was still in. Rapunzel's friend threw her pair first, completely missing me. It was Rapunzel that was hard dodging. I still had the ball and the teacher was yelling for me to throw it, so I did. Guess who I hit?

Jack.

The class immediately stopped everything and looked over at the white haired boy that held his nose. The teacher looked at him with concern and chuckled. 

"You! Get over here!" He pointed at me. I blushed before slowly walking over to Jack and Mr. Haddock. 

"Y-yes sir?" I asked timidly, looking at Jack apologetically, who offered me a reassuring smile.

"You threw this?" The teacher asked, not realizing I was alone on my side of the court. 

"Yes, s-sir. I did..."

"Good aim. And arm. And throw," the teacher let out a hearty laugh. 

"I don't think Jack has been hit since the second grade, and even then, it wasn't by a girl!" He chuckled, his accent heavy. She blushed.

"Sorry, sir."

"No need to be sorry! Jack deserves it!" They both turned to the teacher in shock. 

"But, Stoi-er... Mr. Haddock! What did I do?!" 

"Sir, I don't believe that's the most appropriate thing to say in this kind of situa-"

"Oh, do quit your whines, I was only joking!" he bellowed, patting me on the back quite roughly and ruffling Jack's hair.

"Now, everyone, clean up your ball pit and head back, class dismissed!" he called, immediately releasing the other teenagers from their obnoxious stares as they walked from the sidelines to do as they were told, milling about like ants. I blushed when I looked up and saw Jack staring at me with an amused smile.

"So, princess. Ready for class?" he asked. Before I had a chance to respond, Rapunzel was hitting him upside the head.

"You dunce, I'm supposed to have a cool boyfriend, not one that is hit with balls by a stupid girl, now let's go, the girls are waiting for us!" she ordered, dragging a distressed looking Jack. I rolled my eyes and walked the opposite way towards the girl's locker room and quickly got changed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter, sorry guys. I'm at a friends house and I know I said I'd be updating a lot more because today is the Saturday after the last day of school, so, summer vacation! YAY! Anyways, i will get those chapters out and maybe start back up the Mr. Newtmas story I had. So, yeah, hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter! Bai!!