Chapter 3- Boys and Boycotts

Anna's POV-

OMG! I just saw my sister in the hallway with a boy! So fast! My sister never does that too. Wow. Such a quiet nerd found a friend so quickly.... Wait! A boy, a friend.......... AHHHHHHHH!! Sorry, I was busy mentally screaming. I had already gotten everything done, but my sister needed her books. Yay, we had lockers next to each other. Well, we won't get to see each the till after school..... Oh well. I decided to go to my locker and get some stuff for my first class. There was two girls and a boy walking down as I started opening up the locker. They suddenly stopped and the girls started whispering to each other. They came over to me, shutting my locker after I got my backpack over my shoulder.

"Hey, are you new? Winters right? My parents said something about a new kid from Idaho," the blonde said, the one who shut my locker. I smiled and nodded at her.

"Yeah. Hi, I'm Anna Winters. I'm here with my sister, Elsa Winters. She's a senior," I told her, holding out my hand to her. She ignored it.

"Why'd you move?" She asked, quite rudely if you ask me.

"I am here, because my mom and dad. Their work had them move. So now we are here, and happy to be," I told her, trying to be nice,"now, I'm so sorry, but I have to get to class. Bye now!" I turned and walked away, waving a peace sign above my head. The blonde continued to whisper to the other girl, a redhead with an archery bag around her shoulders. The guy behind the redhead was rolling his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down in class, but none of my classes are with Elsa. Crap. I moaned and started taking out my supplies for class. Mechanical pencil, eraser, binder, and of course, my pink iPhone 5c. I liked the old phones, because they wouldn't mess up as much. And I read in the pamphlet, that they allow phones out, as long as we are not playing games in the middle of class. They were for research and emergencies. Yeah, like a lot of kids used them for that! I started laughing a bit under my breath as the class started filing in. The first bell had rung and my first day at this new school had began.