Chapter 4- Little Miss Princess

Elsa's POV-

We'd gotten our books. Jack had kept trying to crack jokes. I could tell he wanted to ask me out, the way he looked at me, but I didn't know if I could when he asked me. I had school. He kept smiling at me and I finally stopped blushing around him. He was pretty nice. He had dropped me off at first period about five minutes before the bell rang. He then ran off, going to his class. I had to remember to wait for him. He did make me promise. I stepped inside the room, and two girls came up to me, blocking my way.

"You're the other Winters, aren't you?" The blonde asked, really rude. I nodded, trying to keep calm.

"Yes. I am. Elsa Winters. You must've met my sister, Anna. It's nice to meet you two. Now, I have to get to my seat. Please." I walked around them, getting to an open seat next the the window. I saw they'd walked back up to me.

"My name is Rapunzel Corona, this is my best friend, Merida DunBroch. Do remember, stay out of our way of anything, make sure you don't bother trying to become even more popular, and don't even try to get to our boyfriends. Get it, got it, good." She walked away, the fiery, frizzy redhead following her. I rolled my eyes and continued to take out my stuff from my bag. The teacher came in.

"Hello students! I am your Math class teacher, Mrs. Ariel Maid. Now, I honestly don't like being found as a leader, I never really liked that stuff, so I'm going to ask, unless you were raised to be extremely proper, please call me Ariel," she said, smiling at all of us.
"Now, please, take out your book, the paperback one, and go to page 394."
I did so, and started doing the questions with out being taught. I know most of this stuff already. While everybody was doing this, Ariel started taking roll. She called everyone, and when she looked around, she asked who wasn't called.

"I wasn't," I said, raising my hand.

"Oh, and who might you be?"

"I'm new here. My name is Elsa Winters."

"Oh, yes! I forgot about you. I thought you were coming next week. Haha! Sorry," she said, adding my name into her log. I shook my head and shrugged.

"It's fine," I replied quietly, and continued the questions as she got up to start the lesson on the whiteboard. I finished the page before they started it. I got bored and finally decided to look over my stuff. I started memorizing my schedule and classrooms. Once I got that down, I looked at the school map. All my classes were pretty wide apart. I went with my blue pen and added a star to my classes. I started trying to make trails in my mind that might make all of this easier. I got called on.

"Elsa?"

"Yes?"

"Can you walk us through number three?" She asked. I nodded.

"Good. Ok, you can start," I started going through the problem, saying everything properly, using all the terms, and that's when I found out everyone was staring at me. I finally finished the problem and looked around. Everyone's eyes were on me, glaring. I saw Rapunzel and Merida staring at me with wide eyes, there mouths almost perfect o's.

"Congrats, Elsa. You answered that correctly. That is the one that stumps almost every student in every Math class. Can I see you after class?" I nodded, a little scared about this. I was already the new teachers pet. Great.