𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒

March 3rd Saturday Houston,Texas

"Mya wake up come on." Sorens best-friend Alani yelled. "Girl I'm not playing with you come on so we can go." "Okay okay I'm up damn." She groaned finally waking up. It was a Saturday night which meant it was her off day from the hospital, which also meant today she's going to the club. Soren always made sure to get her rest before using all her energy on dancing.

Soren and Alani worked at the same club. They've been bestfriends friends since the womb.

"Finally you woke yo ass up come on."

"Shut up Alani let me take a shower first." Alani rolled her eyes sat on her bed and turned on the tv.

"Lani can you get my duffle bag from the Couch and put the pink and clear strappy heels in there for me?" Soren yelled from the restroom. "Yeah I got you." Alani yelled back.

After she got out the shower she did her makeup and put on an all brown sweatsuit. Soren loved how her makeup looked when it has been setting on her face for about 30 minutes. Good thing the drive to the club is about 25 minutes and that was enough for her makeup to set how she liked it. Their routine was simple the days they stripped.

"Ok lani let's go before we be late." Soren said while walking down the stairs of her apartment. "Bitch if anything you're going to be the reason we're late." She laughed while Soren just rolled her eyes in protest.

They grabbed our keys, Alani walking out the door first Soren following right behind after getting her duffle bag. Locking the house up and walking to the elevator to take them to the car garage. "I better see a fine ass nigga." Alani groaned in frustration. "You? Me girl." Soren laughed as the door opened revealing the garage.

"Girlll shut up you ain't gon do shit with a nigga no time soon." Alani smirked at her walking to their cars. "Shut the hell up Lani I can still flirt damn" Soren whines at her best friend making fun of her. "I'm just kidding best friend" Lani said laughing. "Okay text me when you make it there cause you know you drive fatster than me." Alani said walking in a different direction as Soren . "Okay I will." She laughed.

" She laughed