𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

March 10th Saturday Houston Texas

"That's a cute outfit Renny." Alani hypes. "Thanks, girl now come on cause I'm hungry den a bitch." I say grabbing my purse and car keys. Today is finally Saturday so we're going to see Daya and Jazmine.

Once we made it to the car garage we decided to just ride in my car instead of driving separately. "I swear I love your car it's so modern and futuristic." Lani says referring to my white Tesla. I laugh "girl you know this has been my dream car forever."

I pull out of the car garage. And play Deep by Summer Walker. "Ouuu bitch you know dis my song." Lani sat up in her seat.

Trust me, trust me
I don't like being alone
Thinking bout ringing your line
I wish you would come home

"But I'm just tryna balance my space." We sing in unison. She started recording and turns the camera towards me, and I sing the next part. "I'm just tryna protect my space, I don't really need the pain, but I love to feel the pain." She turns the phone back. And we both get loud.

Maybe I could use a break
So we just might have to wait

"Cause we're way too in love just to fuck and let go, cause we're way too involved just to cut and not call." We yell in our feelings. After that song ends we play "When I'm Broken" by Janine.

We finally pull into the gravel parking lot. It's a small dinner that is literally always packed. There is always a very very long line you have to stand in to get seated. Luckily for us, Day was already out driving and got here earlier to get us a table.

We both check ourselves in the mirror before getting out of the car. I straightened out my outfit and look to see Lani waiting for me. She opens the door and I immediately feel the cool air. We walk in and I look around for Daya. I found her and Jazmine laughing.

"They over there Lani come on." I begin walking. I grabbed her hand because it was a little crowded. We finally make it to the booth. "Hey, baesss." Daya stands up and hugs us, jazzy does the same. We then sit down and they start looking at the menu, but I already know what I want.

After about 10 minutes of catching up. Our waitress comes over. "Hi, guys I'll be your waitress today what can I get started for y'all ladies?" She pulls out her notepad. Daya goes first. My eyes travel around the dinner, eyeing all the decor and pictures on the walls. My eyes find vintage photos and jerseys all around the walls. This dinner was very old-like. The light brown wooden chairs and tables are all across the floor. I then hear jazzy giving the lady her order.

I keep looking around the room feeling like my eyes are working on their own like someone is looking at us, me. I finally feel my eyes rest as they come to a stop of wonder. Meeting eyes with Jason. Making them widen a little. We just stare and I realize the intensity of his stare. Making me immediately but slowly cross my legs. I feel like every time I see him my core just aches. And I've only seen him twice. Obviously, he was studying me hard and since I'm sitting on the outside of the booth, he saw me cross my legs. His eyes shifted down to my legs, and he smirked like he did the first time he saw me do that. I guess his shock washed over when he first saw me walk in here.