𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜

March 4th Sunday Houston Texas

"Renny I didn't tell you who he was because I know how you get." Alani laughs at me. "What do you mean?" I pout.

She gives me the bitch you know what I'm talking about look. "You get all nervous then you don't do your best on stage. So I didn't tell you he was our boss." Lani says counting her money.

"We had a little conversation when my dance was over," I say quietly. She slowly looks up from counting with a smirk on her face. "Bitch spill right na!" She squeals.

"It wasn't much when I got to the bar he heard me call him fine and he said thank you ma and he asked my name but I didn't tell him I asked his he didn't tell me blah blah he got a call told me he'll catch me later and to be safe but I finally got his name and yeah." I ramble quickly.

"He called you ma!? Bitch I would've died." She squeals once again. "Yeah he said it like three times and you know that name be having me ready to give a nigga kids. Nigga had me nervous and shit." I laugh.

"But how did your night go?" I ask Lani. "Oh, I met this fine ass dude. He was dark skin had a beard and was tall he was a little drunk so I just danced with him but I most definitely got his number." She squeals.

"We should meet up with Daya and Jazzy next weekend." Alani randomly suggests. "Omg, we should huh but where though? Ouu we should go to Tel-Wink!" I get up to go get my phone and text the group chat.

                        PRETTY GIRLS👩🏿‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾👩🏿‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾

Me: hey hoes y'all wanna meet up at Tel-Wink next Saturday? We ain't been out in a while.

Jazzy ❤️‍🩹: heyyy and yeah we got a lot of stuff to catch up on

Day🐙: hiii my bbys yeah ima be there

Me: Okayy and y'all bitches bet not ditch on us.

Day🐙: bitch shut up we not😒

Me: yeah ight

Jazzy❤️‍🩹: where the hell my gf at?

Me: she next to me dummy so she not texting 🙄.

Jazzy❤️‍🩹: oh ight betta be.

Lanii💋: bae I'm right here calm down

Me: ight y'all I'm finna gts byeeee

I lock my phone and get off my living room floor going to my room. "Lani if you leaving while I'm sleep make sure you lock up when you leave." I yell from my bed.