𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑥

April 6th Friday, Houston Texas

"Well if it's okay with you we can go to my house we always go to yours anyways." Briella suggested to Soren while they were leaving the hospital. It's been almost two full weeks since Kaysin got out the hospital. Soren had told Jason she'd appreciate if he'd keep her updated on how she is doing.

"Oh yeah for sure we can go wherever but can it be in like two hours? I need to shower and stuff." Soren asked knowing if she went to Briella's house right now she'd probably fall asleep while helping El with her notes. Briella knew a lot for a CNA but she thought it was nothing wrong with wanting to know more beyond her level.

"Of course girl that's fine I'm finna do the same thing. I'll send you my address just text me when you're on your way."

"Okay I won't take long I'll see you in a bit."

"I'll see you." Briella gets in the silver BMW

By the time Soren was out of the shower it's was 8:40pm. She decided since it was late and she'd just be helping Briella she'd put on an all black SKIMS's set and her tan Yeezy foam runners. She grabbed her purse and phone and a binder that had a lot of helpful information for Briella.

She grabbed her aloe vera drink from her refrigerator and walked out the door heading to the adress El sent her.

The drive was short it was only 15 minutes from her house. Once she had pulled up she was amazed. The house was literally huge. It was gated and had black accents everywhere. A four car garage, a huge front door but her favorite part was that their driveway was a circle. So she called Briella to let her know that she was here and that the gate needed to be open.

"Okay I gotchu when the gate opens just park anywhere on the driveway." Briella instructs through the car speaker.

"Yeah okay." Soren replies while the gate opens.

She did what Briella told her and got out with her things walking to the tall wooden door. She was a little confused if this was Briella's house or not. Because what would El need such a big house if it's just her.

As soon as she was about to knock the door started to open slowly but surely meaning it was probably a heavy door.

"Hey boo you look cute come on." Briella hypes with her hand on her hip. "Thank you but bitch when we're you going to tell me you live in a mansion?" She says in amazement when she sees the even better interior.

"Girl bye this my momma house ha ass sleep but she know you here. I would and could live by myself but I love this house too much to leave." El explained.