𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Soren is in love with me

It was all Jason could think about in this short time period of him having his conscience. He was awake and was listening to everything she had to say. He wasn't sure what came over him but he just finally felt the ability to wake up.

And he was glad it happened at that moment. It let him know he wasn't dreaming. Jason needed her to come back in here. He wanted to tell her everything that was running through his mind.

Angela and everyone else came in the room with smiles on their faces. Jasons eyes traveled around the room looking for one person. Slightly slumping when he didn't see her. "My baby Jesus thank the lord you woke up. How are you feeling? Does anything hurt? You hungry, thirsty?" Angela asked touching all on his face and arms.

Jason chuckled weakly. "I'm good momma. Where El at?" He asked.

"Dummy she on the clock what else she doing?" Brayden smacked his teeth walking up to the bed to dap him up.

"Glad you awake my nigga." D said walking up to him as well.

"Seriously, nigga was talking like he was really gone die on us." Kaysin said. "Good thing he ass didn't. This boss shit stressful." Ty'jere laughed. Jason smacked his teeth. "Wow so you wanted me to wake up just cause you can't handle the pressure?" He asked.

"Uh yeah nigga." He nodded. Making everyone laugh meanwhile he smacked his lips yet again.

"No for real though thank y'all for not giving up on me. I appreciate y'all being here for me and everything, but where my girl at?" Everyone laughed but Jason was dead serious. It wasn't no way she was going to pour her heart out and then leave.

"So just forget us then huh?" Ty'jere asked throwing his hands up.

Jason looked at him unamused. "Uh yeah nigga." He replied using his previous words.

"She had a patient to tend to right now. But she said she'll be here as soon as possible." Alani informed him. Jason sighed dramatically throwing his head back on the pillow.

"Boy calm down. She probably working fast as Sonic right now to get to you. She ain't going no where." Angela rolled her eyes.

Just as he was about to argue the door opened and she came in sight. "Wow we ain't get no smile like that." Brayden said. But Jason didn't respond. He just kept looking at the blushing girl who was walking over to him.

"Well that's our cue." Jason's mom said. Everyone left the room leaving the two looking at each other in silence.

"How are you feeling?" She asked sitting on the bed. Jason didn't say anything he just stared. Taking in the face he's been missing for days. He got a feeling in stomach right then and there. It was time.

"You said you're inlove with me." He spoke after a moment of silence. Looking her dead in her eyes.

"I did." She said confidently.

"Samaya I'm not playing around." Jason was on a roller coaster of emotions. He had been waiting for this moment. And now that it's here he couldn't grasp it.

She smacked her lips. "And neither am I. I know I can be complicating at times. But I am serious. I love you." She spoke grabbing his hand lacing their fingers together. Making Jason's heart beat speed up.

It got silent. Jason was trying not to smile like a big ass lil kid. "Why are you so quiet? Oh my god do you not love me back?" She dramatically gasped, making his eyes flicker to hers.

"Samya I been in love with you since day one. Don't play with me."

She blushed making him chuckle.

"Say it." She spoke getting close. She let her free hand rub his neck all the way down to his stomach.

Jason grabbed the back of her neck, his thumb rubbing the skin behind her ear. He brung her closer. He missed touching her these past few days.

He said nothing trying to keep his feelings at bay. But then he said.

"I love you Soren Samya Wells." looking her directly in her eyes.

"I love you Jason Amir Hampton." She said quietly.

Her hand ran over Jason's abs slowly before making its way back up to his chest.

"Don't start something." He said feeling some type of way.

She leaned in right by his ear, "I'm not. You get discharged tomorrow. I guess you'll just have to wait until then."

Jason raised an eyebrow. "When you get all bold like this?" He asked taken back by the sudden confidence in her voice.

"When you told me you love me." She whispered.

"I can show you better than I can tell you." He said wrapping his huge hand around her throat.

"I bet you can." She smiled. Jason shook his head laughing at her. "Mane get from me for I do something to you."

"After tomorrow you can touch on me all you want. But until then looks like your stuck." She faked pouted shrugging her shoulders.

"Aight bet. You gone see then." He smirked.

Her face turned serious and she looked down. "Ty and D said they know who did it." She muttered. Jason sighed before lifting her chin.

He figured this was going to come up sooner or later. He was dreading it.

Well, he was dreading her being stressed and worried about it. But he was not dreading getting his lick back and ending this entire situation.

"I don't want you to worry about that. That's not your portion mama."

She scrunched her face up and pulled back from his hand. "Not my portion? Jason someone hurt you, if it's about you it's my fucking portion. Don't ever say that shit to me again." She glared.

"I know baby but I don't want to feel like you have to worry about it. I'm never gone put you in a situation where you have to be involved in this shit. Hell I don't want to be involved in this shit." He explained.

She groaned "I just don't want you to be surprised when I'm out with the boys, tryna find out who the hell hurt you." Soren muttered looking down. Jason tried his hardest to hold in his laugh. Little did he know Soren was serious.