𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Stepping into my house I immediately jog up the stairs to my room

Stepping into my house I immediately jog up the stairs to my room. Jason said he has a surprise for me and I couldn't wait. Picking out a lavender lingerie set along with sweats and one of Jason's Nike tech jackets.

"Alexa play my shower playlist."

Hoping in the shower letting the hot stream of water run down my body. I felt so much better now that I was done dancing. It felt like a weight had been lifted of my shoulders. Like excessive stress and exhaustion had left my body.

Thoroughly washing my skin from head to toe. Singing lowly to the peaceful music that was playing.

After stepping out of the shower and drying off. I moisturized my body. Putting on the set and slipping on the sweats and jacket after. I was excited to go over his house since he had been staying at mine almost exclusively after the accident. I grabbed my phone and purse. Walking down stairs to my living room. My phone dings.

   My love🫂

My love🫂: come on

:okay

Grabbing my large Telfar bag I walk outside making sure to lock my door. Walking down the hall towards the elevator.

Once I made it to the car garage I see the familiar Rolls Royce parked a few feet from the elevator.

I walk up to the passenger side opening my door. The cool air from the a.c hitting my face. "Hey baby." I say leaning in for a kiss. Which he gladly gives me in return.

"Wassup mama you ready? You got everything?" He asked. I nod my head putting my bag at my feet.

Jason drives off rolling the windows down just a bit. "How did the girls react to your last dance?"

I shrugged. "I mean they were upset a bit with the exception of Alani of course. They cried a little too." I said.

Jason nodded his head. Being my impatient self I turned myself to him and put my arm on the arm rest letting my head rest in my hand.

He glanced at me and I batted my eyelashes. "Soo are you going to tell me what's the surprise?"

He laughed and pushed my head away. "No I'm not were literally finna pull up to the house."

I groaned throwing my body back in the seat.

For the rest for the ride I sat impatiently looking out the window. The moon shining bright in the dark abyss. I held back a squeal when Jason parked. He walked around opening my door I got out with my bag in my hand. He closes the door locks the car and places his arm around my shoulder.

I was basically tripping over my own feet trying to rush into the house. Just as we made it to the door I grabbed my keys using the extra key he gave me. Opening the door and walking in I was met with Marley running towards us. I smiled placing my purse on the counter.