𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

July 2nd Saturday, Houston Texas

Soren groaned in frustration as jason moved in and out of her at a torturously slow pace. "Faster please." She moaned lowly. Jason slapped her ass while slowing down even more. She whined and arched her back. Jason reached down and grabbed her by her neck, slightly chocking her. Forcing her back to meet his chest.

"Look how pretty you look mama." He whispered in her ear while looking at her in the mirror in front of them. Their eyes met in the mirror. The sight turning both of them on more. He smirked seeing tears in her eyes. "Tell me what you want baby." Jason told her while letting go of her neck allowing her to fall back into her arch. Her soft moans muffled from her head in the blankets. His hand reached again to toy with her clit.

Soren threw her head back up looking in the mirror, hair in her face, mouth agape. Her moans getting louder by the extra stimulation. "Hm? Speak to me ma." He smirked.

"J please." She whined

"Soren."

She felt herself waking up. Dissatisfaction taking over. "Soren." She hears again.

She softly opened her eyes. The person before her almost made her want to bury herself under the covers considering she just had a dream about him.

"Oh um Jason what are you doing here?" Soren asks confused as to why he is sitting on her bed next to her.

"Lani let me in I came to ask you something. I tried to call yo phone but yo sleepy ass wasn't answering." He chuckles. She grabs her phone off the night stand to check the time. "J it's 5:15pm you interrupted my nap. What you got to ask me?" Soren says getting up from the warm bed.

She started to walk to her bathroom to pee. But she couldn't help but feel how exposed her body was. She could hear Jason about to say something but his breath hitched. She looked down eyes wide remembering what she wore to sleep. Soren was in her underwear and a white spaghetti strap that was cropped. She turned around to see Jason looking at her stunned.

It didn't help she had on a royal blue thong. She immediately felt embarrassed. "Oh my god I can't believe you just saw that." Soren says mentally beating herself that she got up so fast.

His eyes meet hers and she could tell they had darkened. Making her thighs clench while standing. "I like when you do that." He said getting up walking towards her. She stepped back with every step he took, eventually her back had hit the wall.

"Do what?" She ask slightly confused. She was thankful she had brushed her teeth before her nap.

Jason was standing before her looking her over. "That thing when I say or do something and you squeeze yo thighs together." He smirked. "You be seeing shit." Soren protested.

His eyebrows rose while nodding his head. "Watch yo tone Soren I ain't gone say it again. Fix it for I do it for you." He spoke into her neck. He quickly looked down and surely saw her thighs clench.

He kissed her neck while wrapping one arm around her waist. "J." Was all Soren spoke. "Hm?" He hummed in response.

He tested the waters and kissed her skin up to behind her neck. Soren unknowingly tilted her head slightly while moving her hair to the side. He smirked across her skin. He lifted his head up and looked at her. She nodded her head slowly. That was all he needed to smash his lips on hers. Soren immediately kissing back. She wrapped her arms around his neck trying to feel closer to him.

Jason moved his arms. Down to her thighs to pick her up slowly. Her legs crossed around his waist instinctively. She held his face as she deepened the kiss. He walked them over to the bed slowly letting her down softly. Soren just looked at him a little nervous as to what was his next move. He then smirked at her and shook his head while backing up.

"You know I was gone put my tongue on you but never mind." Her jaw dropped and she sat up. The position she was in was very exposing. Legs open while using her hands on either side of her for support. Jasons eyes quickly flickered to her pussy. One little move and her thong would have exposed everything he'd been longing to see.

"You can't just get me like that then stop." She mugged him.

"Lani is here and I don't think she'd appreciate hearing you." He said finally looking up from his haze.

"Whatever. What did you want to ask me?" She asked slightly annoyed that she'd have to use the shower to get herself off now. She hadn't had sex in a while but that did not include not having an orgasm in a while.

She got up to pick out her clothes.

"Fix the attitude. But I was gone ask if I could take you out later today?" He said while softly touching the plants hanging and sitting all over her room. Soren's movements came to a halt. She was in a bent over position getting socks from a lower drawer.

"Yeah stay right there." Jason said jokingly while walking up behind her. She quickly stood up and turned around. "You wanna take me on a date? Is that what your asking?" She asked slightly taken back, not noticing the joke he said.

He nodded his head. "You can say no. I don't want to overwhelm you."

She quickly shook her head. "No I want to go. Where are we going?" He flashed her a full smile making her blush and turn around to walk to her closet.

"Not telling you but ima pick you up at 8. And put some clothes on for I really do some to you." He said looking at her ass while she picked out something to wear.

"I wouldn't mind." Soren muttered.

He looked up at her with an amused look on his face. "Lay down then." He tested.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head laughing. "No J I was just playing leave me alone." Soren pushed him out her room. He was walking backwards until he hit the stairs. "Aye I'm just saying you should know by now I'm not playing. I wanna touch on you and we both know that." He said rubbing on her ass.

"Oh my god Jason get out so I can get ready." Soren laughed. He smirked and went down the stairs. She heard him say bye to Lani following with a door closing.

She turned on her heels squealing quietly before running to the shower.

"Thank lord I got a wax." She muttered to herself.