𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

July 3rd Sunday, Houston Texas

Soren woke up to the sound of Jason's front door opening and then closing. After they made it to Jason's house they talked for a while. He had finally told her that he was in fact in a gang. And the reason why they got shot at in the first place. An ex-member had stolen from him and the member knew Jason was going to be on to him. So he thought that he could get Jason out first. Soren was upset that Jason didn't tell her until they got shot at, but she understood. That didn't mean she wasn't still bothered.

But what they hadn't talked about was why she reacted the way she did when everything popped off. She hadn't told him simply because he didn't ask. Soren closed her eyes, turning to her side facing the clear wall. letting her body sink into his bed. She loved his bed a lot and didn't want to leave any time soon.

She could hear footsteps slightly making her uneasy no words were spoken to acknowledge themselves. But she just laid there not really caring if someone was to come in and kill her. The room door opened and heard a bag getting put down somewhere on the bed. She then felt a dip in the bed beside her, their smell immediately hitting her nose. She then realized it was Jason, her mind and body both easing.

"Mama wake up I got you some food," Jason spoke in her ear. "I am up." Soren groaned still tired.

"Then get up."

She opened her eyes slowly to see him dressed in an all-black Nike tech sweatsuit. Her mouth watered at the sight. Jason reaches over to get the food. "You sleep good?" He asked.

"Did I? I swear I ain't never sleeping in my bed again." Soren mumbled looking around the darkly lit room. She heard Jason let out a chuckle.

"Here" He passed her the tray of waffles, buttered toast, with bacon and eggs. Soren immediately knew where he went.

"Jason, you went all the way to Tel-Wink?" She asked slightly annoyed. Simply at the fact that he went out the house that far and niggas tryna kill him. "I'm good don't worry I know that's one of your favorite places." He spoke standing up to walk to the restroom. She still could see him because the wall was glass, he was searching for something in the cabinets.

 She still could see him because the wall was glass, he was searching for something in the cabinets