Hunter Exam: Ch. 2

Y/N rides the Jet Ski for about 30 minutes while using infinity throughout the ride to halt the splashes, and his hand holds his phone using the compass app.

"Nothing but endless ocean, and quite peaceful here," thought Y/N. hasn't seen anything but endless ocean so far but he continues going northwest, and that's when he sees something.

"A buoy?" not just a regular buoy, it had warning signs all over, some type of device on it, and a dispenser at the bottom.

Y/N arrives towards the buoy, he sees the device is a QR scanner so he pulls the wooden tile and puts it on the scanner. *Beep* a beep sounded and a plastic cylinder came out on the bottom. Y/N grabbed and opened the cap, inside was a paper which he pulled and read.

If you found this paper, then good job.

You're 1/3 done and a step closer to the Hunter Exam.

Wait about 10 minutes for instructionsUntil then,Good luck defending yourself.Also, Y/N Gojo, if you're reading this.If I make you use one of your innate techniquesYou're automatically disqualified:)

Y/N immediately deactivated infinity as he finished reading the paper.

Suddenly, something behind him assaulted him before he could even glance around. Y/N was quick enough to use Cursed Energy to enhance his body, reducing damage, but he has shoved away from his Jet Ski and thrown into the ocean. Y/N only saw a quick glimpse at him but he knows the assailant is wearing scuba gear. Y/N swings his arms to stay balanced, hurriedly looking around for the source of the assault, only to see he's surrounded by deadly sea creatures such as sharks and piranhas, but he's unconcerned about them. No, he was assaulted by a person who had the ability to use Nen.

"I'm guessing he's an Enhancer, based on that abnormally strong punch; I can beat him no problem; all I have to do is locate him." Y/N is being dragged further down into the ocean.

He can't see anything but the blue ocean surrounding him, the waves are powerful, sucking Y/N like a vortex towards the black abyss. But worst of all, Y/N's blindfold was forcibly pulled away by the waves.

"My blindfold! I'm being pulled?" Y/N exclaims, "I don't see anybody or feel anything gripping on to me," Y/N cheats a bit and employs infinity only in his eyes.

To resist the pressure beneath the sea and for blows, Y/N distributes his curse energy evenly throughout his body, as well as increasing his senses. Y/N Six Eye's eyes were supernaturally amplified as a result of his aptitude, allowing him to see things that no ordinary person could, as well as having complete night vision underwater.