Hunter Exam: Ch. 14

Y/N had been strolling for a while, simply exploring the woodland and getting a closer look at nature, and it had been mostly serene. Y/N hasn't met anybody yet, although he is aware of a presence following him.

Y/N was a little uneasy about someone watching him for so long without making a move; after all, there were plenty of possibilities to pounce, but the stalker didn't take the bait.

"Is that perverted clown guy still following me?" Y/N pondered. "He's been following me from around 40 meters away consistently, and not only that, but I sense three other people nearby, though they're probably just applicants strolling by."

"Either way, I need to get him off me. It's pretty creepy getting stalked, then again, maybe I'm the target he's looking for."

Y/N kept going, trying to find an open field where he might draw Hisoka out. Y/N was trying to see if Hisoka would stick with him in the wide fields or remain behind.

Y/N was unconcerned about the other applicants who could target him; his whole focus was on Hisoka, his stalker.

When Y/N came across an open field with no trees in the vicinity, he took a step forward, pushing aside the shrubbery in his path as he made his way to the center.

Hisoka kept an eye on Y/N for the time being, merely spying on him though he urgently wanted to fight Y/N right now.

He held back, desiring a location where no other individuals would interfere with his battle with Y/N. He remained in the woods, not wishing to reveal his location, while Y/N stayed on the open field.

"Stalker-chan choose to be lowkey!~" Y/N said in coy, and then sense someone else approaches him.

"Who's there?" Y/N said aloud.

"W-wait, it's me," Tonpa came out of the bushes, revealing himself. "I mean no harm! I promise!"

"It didn't seem that way when you attacked me as I was sleeping."

"L-look, I know. I took a step too far, but I'm not here to do that! Alright, Ummm. I— uhh. Here, look!"

Tonpa pulled out his badge, and throw it to the ground near Y/N.

"See? You have my badge, thus you've earned at least one point. I don't have anything."

Y/N eyed Tonpa suspiciously, he didn't believe the bullshit that was coming out of his dumb mouth. It was amusing to witness Tonpa try so hard to win his favor, even if it meant kissing his foot if he had to.

Though Y/N was able to detect animosity directed at him, no matter how much Tonpa tried to hide it. Despite that, Y/N choose to go along with whatever Tonpa was trying to do.

Y/N knelt in picked up the badge, scanned it using his Six Eyes and it was legit. Tonpa surrendered his badge, seems he doesn't care if he passes or not.

"And what exactly are you trying to accomplish?" Y/N interrogated. Y/N intends to toy with Tonpa.

"Yo-you see, I wanted to make amends. I was mad, and feeling vindictive towards you when you switched my drink with the laxative."

"And that excuse is going to make me forgive you?"

"Of course not, so If you'd let me, I'll help you out, okay? And If I'm doing anything fishy you can always beat me up or something."

"And how exactly are you going to help me?" Y/N questioned as he strutted closer towards Tonpa.

Hisoka watched from a distance, unable to hear what they were saying, and lingered in the same location to observe. Hisoka utilized Gyo to improve the vision in his eyes, allowing him to see further out. Tonpa led the way while Y/N followed.